three.

the three boys were squished together on the couch with yoongi asleep on his office chair and namjoon stealing the older's coffee only to spill it on himself. "fuck, yoongi hyung's gonna kill m-" jin coughed before namjoon could finish his words. "language kim namjoon, there are precious children here and they will not be corrupted until they are 87 year old!" yeonjun, soobin, and huening kai snickered while namjoon apologized to the oldest.

"now,"jin said stealing namjoon's seat and crossing his legs. "what do you guys need?"jin asks while namjoon sulks and sits on the floor. "oh, we're just wondering if y'know if you guys might know who can play the guitar for a cover..."soobin spoke out while the other two stayed silent nodding enthusiastically at what soobin said. "we heard yoongi sunbae's sister know someone who's in this school, so- y'know-"

"hoseok knows him, but he's at the dance studio right now teaching some seniors."jin said and thought for a moment. "yoongi's sleeping but he can always sleep later!"jin said and clapped his hand before getting up and going to yoongi and messing with the second oldest's face.

"what do you want jin...."yoongi grumbled and swatted jin's hands away. "i need my beauty sleep, i was working on songs last night. my eyes are tired."yoongi said and sat up, half-awake staring at everyone in the room before glaring at jin with an angry pout playing on his lips. "now what do you need?"

"yoonji! yoonji's friend who knows how to play guitar in this school!"namjoon said as he sat on the empty seat before jin squishing him to the side. "oh, just get taehyun for that. he knows him."yoongi says and shrugs. he pulled out his phone that he had in his pocket. unlocking it, he said, "so where's jungkook and tae?"yoongi asked. "jimin went to get something, seok's at the studio- taekook's probably banging in the bathroom right now."namjoon said and shrugged.

"well-"