Chapter 3- Joey's turn!

I pulled off his boxer-briefs and lied them on the floor, we were now both completely naked I front of each other and I was DEFINITELY ok with that! I grabbed his **** in my right hand and rubbed the shaft. He had such a huge penis and he had a 100% boner. I heard reassuring grunts and dirty talk :)
"Yea, Meghan oh yeah, get that mother effer ready for what's about to come!"
I smiled and gave him a long hj that lasted 15 minutes. I then gave him a blow job that he said was AMAZING!
It was then time for the REAL DEAL! He said:
"Are you ready babe?"
And I said:
"Rearing to go!"
He sniggered and I layed in my back knees up' feet on his hips over the edge of the bed.
And he entered.
It hurt a little the first couple of thrusts and then it started to feel REALLY good. We then switched positions after 69-ing ! We did doggy style which felt amazing and it made me feel so attached to him emotionally and physically which I loved <3
Then I heard him say I'm gonna c- I'm gonna, I'm gonna
IM GONNA C-C-CUM! He then pulled out and played with himself, then came all over my ass. We were SO warn out so we just collapsed on the bed next to each-other, I have never been happier! I knew then that Moey was gonna be a thing for a LONG time and that that sex, definitely was the best I was ever gonna get in my ENTIRE life! Then we both fell asleep between the sheets, after cuddling, and talking about our future together.
#MOEY