Back In 2006

Lillian ~ 13
William and Jay ~ 14
Skylar ~ 12
Hannah ~ 12 soon be 13

August 14th, 2006

Lilian P.O.V.

Today is the 1st day of 6th grade I'm so nervous to start but at least I get to see my huge crush his name is...William Carter....

He's the biggest sweetheart guy in the whole school and the sad part is that people judge him for not being the sweetest.

Before I forget I'm Lilian Michele Bryant I'm 13 years old. I have brownish-blondeish hair and I have blueish-greenish eyes. I have one girl best friend named Hannah Page and one guy friend named Jay Nelson.

My DAMN alarm clock keeps going off and its so very fucking annoying! Why can't I keep on sleeping!!! I love my sleep so much!

"Lil it's time to get up princess " I heard my dad yelled up the stairs to me.

"But daddy I don't wanna go to school its boring I want to sleep " I said back to my dad.

" I know you do princess the faster you go to school the faster you can come home " dad said again

"But I can't daddy I have cheerleading, basketball and dance practices today " I said to him.

"Just get up now princess!" Dad said.

"Ugh fine!!" I said to him. I got up from my beautiful bed to see that it's 6:30am. I grab my clothes, towel and went to take a shower.

After I was done, I put on my dress and then put on my pink shoes with my pink bracelet.

I started to do my hair putting some pieces into braids then into a ponytail

I started to do my hair putting some pieces into braids then into a ponytail. After that I started to do my makeup.

I got done with that I went downstairs ate my breakfast which was pancakes, toast and orange juice

I got done with that I went downstairs ate my breakfast which was pancakes, toast and orange juice. I went back upstairs brushed my teeth and waited for Jay and Hannah to come over so my dad can take us to school.

"Hey family! " Hannah and Jay said together at the same.

Dad, mom and I chuckled at there goofiness and off to hell that is called school. Dad dropped us off we walked into the school. We walked in to see that William is talking to the biggest whore of the school...Skylar Brown.....Ugh I hate her so much.... Everyone thinks that she's the sweet girl and that her and Will are the perfect match...

Prefect match my ass!!!

Jay, Hannah and I found our lockers put our shit in and went over our schedules

Jay, Hannah and I found our lockers put our shit in and went over our schedules. I have all classes with them expect for crew. I wonder who is in my crew class. I hope Will is.

The bell rang I grabbed my things to class but I ended bumping into her.... You guess it.... It was Skylar...

Great!  " sarcasm"

"Watch where your going you pathetic slut! " she yelled to me.

" Who you calling a pathetic slut cuz the last time I check you are the slut." I yelled back to her.

All of sudden I felt my check bone hurting from her smacking me, I turn around punch her right in the nose and yelled at her.

"Don't fuck with me or there is more to come bitch!!"

After that I went to class that I have with Mrs. Hallows. She's the nicest teacher where there is another 6th/7th grade teacher she nice but can be hard to have as a teacher her name is Ms. Smith.

Jay has her as a teacher this year and Jay and Ms. Smith hate each other. He's always cracking jokes and getting into trouble or pulling pranks on her. Getting a detention where he can't come outside under our tree.

Mrs. Hallows kept talking about what she expects in her class. Then hand us paper that she needs our parents to sign and return back into her. We started our lessons and we already have homework.

Its the first day of school already! We already have FUCKING homework... FREAKING rip off!!

Will P.O.V.

I was going down the hall showing my huge crush aka Skylar around. She has my heart but I feel like someone else has it but I can't put my finger on it yet.

I looked into Mrs. Hallows class room and see a girl with brownish-blondeish hair. She's a beautiful girl, she looks like the girl that hangout with that guy named....Jay Nelson.....

Ugh I hate him, I see how he looks at the girl that he has a crush on her.

Nope I'm not going to let that happen not when I'm around I won't allow it.

"Baby what are you staring at?" I heard from Skylar.

Baby? I looked at her with wide eyes and a big smile on my face. She looked into the room and points at the girl.

"That girl with the brownish-blondeish hair is the girl who punched me in the nose. Her named is Lilian Bryant " she told me

Lillian Bryant beautiful and sexy name I thought in my head.

What..The..Fuck..Am..I..Thinking..

"She punched you!? I'm not going to let her get away with it." I told her.

"Yes baby she needs to be taught a lesson " Skylar said with a smirk..

Lilian Bryant you don't know who you messed with specially messing with my girl!!!!

Time to show Lilian what this country guy has up his sleeves!