I don't hate you (Luka x Chloe)

What a failure. "Ugh!" Chloe kicked at a pebble, sending it flying across the night sky. The park was quiet, abandoned at this time of night but she didn't notice nor did she care. "Ugh! I can't believe I was so stupid!"

...

Earlier in the week she had found out that her mother was coming to Paris! To stay in her daddy's hotel! She had been so excited that she told Everyone in school, even Marinette Dupain Cheng.

What she did not tell them was that her mother had left her dad and her when she was little. Her mother thought that she would be able to become a top fashion designer in America and she wanted to make sure that nothing or no one could distract her from her work; her dreams. So she had left the four year old Chloe to be raised by her father.

Every year she wrote to her mother. She even sent her the best gifts that daddy's money could buy. But every year, especially on her birthday, she would tear through the mail just to be sorely disappointed to find no envelopes or packages from her mother.

When her mother had arrived, she ran to her mother with arms wide open only to have the hotel room door slammed in her face. After school she would sit in her room crying her eyes out. Not even Jeon Whatever could cheer her up.

But eventually when the evenings would arrive she would take a plate of fancy sweets and sit them in front of her mother's door. She would then knock on the door then run behind the plotted plant in the hallway. And everytime her mother would look at the sweets with a sneer then slam the door shut.

On the fourth day, she found out that her mother had left. Apparently her dreams were failing in America so she came back with the hope that the fashion designer Gabriel Agreste could help her. And so she had a meeting with him in the afternoon.

It was later that she found out that her mother had been rejected and turned into Style Queen. Ladybug and Chat Nior had been unable to save her. She had been too powerful and had even managed to steal Chat Nior's miraculous.

It was on the fifth day; the second day in which her mother had been akumatized; that Ladybug had shown up. She gave Chloe the bee miraculous.

Chloe had been so excited. Then she had gone and screwed up and her mother was still akumatized.

...

Chloe aimlessly walked around the park. A soft, sweet melody reached her ears. She headed in that direction, suddenly and desperately needing to be with someone.

On a park bench sat a boy that appeared to be around her age. He wore dark clothing and from where she stood she could tell that his hair was blue. He sat crossed legged, playing the guitar.

Her feet, on their own accord, moved her closer to the boy. SNAP! The breaking of a twig haulted Chloe in her tracks. The boy stopped playing and looked up.

"Please, don't stop." Oh, God! She was crying. She quickly wiped at her eyes and turned to leave.

"You can stay and listen if you want." The soft voice floated to her ears. It sounded as if the boy didn't talk much.

She made her way to the bench and plopped down on it. The boy looked at her with worried eyes.

Oh! Her heart fluttered. People seemed to only look at her with hatred in their eyes. She knew that she deserved it. She treated Everyone Terribly. Especially when she saw someone with happy, whole families.

He strung his guitar releasing a new melody. The melody, sweet at first, quickly turned sad, giving Chloe a lonely feeling. She placed the hand over her heart and let the tears silently fall. The boy closed his eyes, letting the music flow through him. The melody once again turned sweet but broken, almost sounding confused.

The boy laid down his guitar and shifted his wait. He raised a hand to her shoulder and gently pulled her to him.

Chloe's eyes widened in shock by this strange boy's actions. But she let herself ease into his embrace, taking comfort in his warmth.

"There, there. You seem like a smart and kind girl. I'm sure you will figure everything out." His voice was gentle. His hand moved to pat the back of her head.

"Yo...you...do...don't kno...know me." She cried, knowing that she should be disgusted with how her voice broke but not finding the strength. "I...I'm a mean person. Every...everyone ha...hates me."

The boy pulled away, leaving Chloe to feel alone once again. He touched her breast plate right above her heart. "You're a good person in here, you just never let it show." He looked into her eyes, his blue ones staring into her wet ones. He held out a hand for her to take. Slowly and unsure, she placed her hand into his larger one. "I'm Luka. Luka Couffaine and I don't hate you."

With those words Chloe felt truth. His words had calmed her aching heart. Maybe he was right. Maybe she could do this. She will do this! She will take back Chat Nior's miraculous and save her mother!

 She will do this! She will take back Chat Nior's miraculous and save her mother!

(An edit using various stickers from Picsart.)