7

-
Jisung was called downstairs not so long after, his hands flew to the frame of his glasses, throwing them against the sheets of his bed before making his way down.

There they were, in all their glory, his 'family' crowed around the two boys that he barley knew but felt like he had known his entire life.

"Jisung, this is Felix and Chenle!" 

They sat opposite each other, on the sofa. Jisung wouldn't lie, they were undeniably attractive. Felix had freckles like stars that covered a mass of his face, Chenle having pretty pale skin that stood out against the green of his hoodie.

"So..Jisung. You're the boy our brother keeps talking about?" Felix was teasing him. A smile plastered across his face, his hands moving to pinch Jisungs cheeks before Chenle swatted him away.

"I guess? He uh, he talks about me?"

Felix nodded. The way Jisungs heart swelled was something he couldn't help but smile about, bringing his hand to rest against his chest.

And then a picture was placed in front of him. A man with dark hair and slopped eyes staring back at him. It was taken in a car, Jisung presumed it belonged to the guy in the picture. A blue sweater spread across the expanse of his chest, drop earrings falling from his lobes.

"His name is Minho."

Jisung didn't understand.

"Is he your boyfriend or something?"

"Jisung, that's my brother."

"Oh.."

And every word Jisung new died on his tongue. He felt guilty.
-