❥Chapter 1

So before we start, english isn't my first language so there might be grammatical errors......this story is inspired by obviously feel special by twice like i was just laying down listening and this idea just popped in my mind, this idea is completely my idea no plagiarism, if any book or anyone had the same story idea or book as mine then it's completely a coincidence and i apologize for that.

Daniel's POV

Ringg ringgg.... The sound of my alarm rang around the room.

"Another day in this fucking miserable world" I said to myself

"Why can't it all just end? Why am I still here in this world?" I sighed while getting up.

Time skip~

After getting ready for school, I went downstairs and of course like every day of my life I was greeted by complete silence, why? Because my parents own a business overseas and here in Korea so they travel a lot and I'm staying here for my education, they don't even keep in contact with me.

Sometimes I feel like the only reason they kept me alive was because they need a heir once they pass away, but one thing that I have always been confused about is why am I still alive?, Why am I still in this cruel world, why am I not dead?

After my little "motivation of the day" (sarcasm y'all) I decided to just skip breakfast and just walk to school. You guys must be wondering why am I walking to school when I probably have a lot of expensive cars? Well ladies and gentlemen, people at my school don't know I'm rich, they think I'm poor causing them to bully me but I give zero fucks about what they think of me or what they do to me, you might also be wondering why don't I just tell them I'm rich, well that's because I give no fucks, I don't care about my parents wealth whatsoever I just wanna feel loved... (I FEEL LOVED I FEEL SOO SPECIALLL...sorry couldn't help it)

Anyways, not all of the people in school bully me just some and by some I mean a few people, others either look at me in disgust or pity. Jeon Jungkook, the name that makes me hate life even more, he and his gang are always up in my ass. (Im an army too ok? So armies please don't kill me)

Speaking of the devil, here he comes. "Hey loser" he said while smirking.

"What do you want?" I said exasperatedly while rolling my eyes.

"Ohh nothing much just wanted to give you your daily compliments" he said still with his ugly ass smirk on his face god I really want to punch his smirk off his face but I have to resist.

"Whatever asshole" I muttered while walking away that was until I felt my back harshly pressed on the wall. "What did you just call me you little bitch?!" He said, I can see the flames in his eyes opss I guess I made someone mad sorry not sorry.

"Asshole" I said while glaring at him, I guess I unleashed the beast in him because right after I said that, he immediately punch me and as usual, I just let him.

You guys must be wondering why don't I fight back or anything. Well, that's because I don't give a flying fuck, sometimes I just wish he would beat me until I die but it never happened.

He spat at me, before saying "never, EVER," he emphasise on the 'ever', "talk back to me little bitch." he continued, before walking off to class.

After he walked off, I gathered the only strength I have left in my body and walked or more like limp to the nurse's office, and of course, some looks at me with pity yet they never helped me. I guess its because they are scared that they would become one of jungkook's target.

As I check the time, 7.30 great I still have 15 minutes before class (Idk what time y'all start school but I start at 7.30 but we gotta be at school before 7.15😔)

I entered the nurse's office, and as usual Mrs Yoo, the school nurse greeted me with a sad sigh.

"Aww, are you not happy to see me Mrs Yoo?" I said playfully while fake pouting, knowing why she sigh.

"It's not that dear but, again?" She looked at me concerned. "Until when are you going to hold back?" She continues looking at me with sadness and pity shown on her face.

Yes, Mrs Yoo is the only adult who knows about jungkook's bullying since I have been here often but I begged her not to tell any teachers, or my parents. She is also a mother figure to me, when my biological mother is out there busy with work, Mrs Yoo is always there for me.

"Mrs Yoo we have talked about this," I said with, a blank face.

"I know but--" she said before I cut her, "Mrs Yoo," I said while looking at her sadly.

She sigh, before saying "Fine, now come here", I sat on the bed and just stared off into space while she treated my wounds.

~~~~~~~

Mrs Yoo insisted on helping me get to class. At first, I rejected her help, not wanting to bother her but she kept on insisting so, I decided, to just accepted her help.

Once I entered class, everyone looked at me again with those looks. I limp to my usual seat; in the back of the class.

I checked the time again; 7.40. Great 5 more minutes. I'll just listen to music in the meantime.

Time skip~

2 minutes before the teacher entered. Jeon Jungkook enters. Hmm probably just finished bullying someone.

Finally, the teacher entered, but he didn't enter alone. He entered with an unknown person and by person I meant a girl.

"Please introduce yourself Miss Park." Mr Kim, the teacher said.

"Hello my name is Park Jihyo, I am 17 years old. Please be nice to me" she said. While showing her gummy smile.

"Ok, Miss Park please sit next to Mr Kang in the back

"Ok, Miss Park please sit next to Mr Kang in the back. Mr Kang raise up your hand," Mr Kim said.

As soon as I heard what Mr Kim said, I widen my eyes at the thought of me having a seatmate, and worse a girl, but I raised my hand anyways; not wanting to get in trouble.

I noticed Jungkook glaring at me, the fuck did I do?

I felt a presence beside me, "Hi seatmate, my name is Park Jihyo. You can call me Jihyo, I hope we can be friends",she said, shooting me her gummy smile.

I just focused on the lesson, ignoring her, I think I just saw her pout from my peripheral vision aww cute, WAIT WHAT?! heck nah I bet she's just like other girls, a hoe.

To be continued~