❥Chapter 3

Please read until the end I will be announcing something important about this book. Thank you, you may read now.

DANIEL'S POV

I was eating my lunch as usual, alone. I was just enjoying it until someone just had to annoy me with their presence.

"Hi," she said while sitting in front of me. What the fuck does she want from me? Can't a man enjoy his lunch without disturbance?

"What are you doing here and what do you want?" I said coldly. I continued eating lunch; giving zero fucks about her unless she does something that annoys me.

"Let's be friends," she said while extending her hand out for me to shake. I decided to just ignore her and continue eating my lunch.

"Hmm, so is that a yes?" She said, smiling with hope in her eyes.

"Of course......NOT, can you stop annoying me? Go be friends with someone else!" I said. This girl is really getting on my nerves.

"But I want to be friends with you, pleaseee" she said, while looking at me with puppy eyes.

'No. You must resist Kang Daniel' I thought.

"Listen. Before I lose my temper, you better shut up. I will allow you to sit with me but nothing more. Understand?" I said coldly. She's lucky I'm still being nice.

"Fine. I will accept it for today" she said, while opening her packed lunch. Finally peace, I would say quiet too, but we are in the cafeteria, no explanations needed.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

After talking to Jihyo, I decided to cool myself down first before entering the cafeteria.

"Yo maknae, what took you so long?" The first thing Jimin, one of my friend asked. Jimin is also in the same year as me for your information. (I know in real life jimin is 2 years older but for the sake of this ff, use that beautiful imagination of yours)

"Hello to you too Park Jimin" I said while rolling my eyes.

"So, my question needs an answer" Jimin said while rolling his eyes. I saw the others looking at me curiously.

"Nothing, I just had to help the teacher" I lied.

"Whatever. By the way, is it true your class has a new student?" Jimin asked,

"Yeah. A girl" I said plainly, remembering the scene that happened just now.

"Damn. Is she hot though?" Jimin asked while smirking. This flirty ass bitch. I just decided to ignore his question.

"Hellooooo? I was asking you a question" the shorty said, opss I meant Jimin. Jin; who was sitting beside him, smack the back of his head, out of frustration. ( Honestly yall jimin aint short, the other bts members are just too tall🙃)

"Can you just let him eat his lunch in peace?" Jin said, annoyed that jimin was asking alot of stupid questions.

"Why are you even in this conversation?" Jimin asked, rubbing the back of his head while glaring at Jin.

"Because we are starting to get annoyed too you know" Jin said before going back to eat his food.

"Whatever" Jimin said before eating his food too. I just rolled my eyes at the scene in front of me.

I was about to eat my food, when I saw a scene that makes my blood boil. Jihyo sitting with that loser. I don't know why I am angry but I am angry. (Me on my period)

"Woah there buddy. Are you ok? You are holding that spoon pretty tight" Namjoon said. I looked at my hand that was holding the spoon and he was right, I was clenching it so hard my knuckles turned white.

"I'm fine," I said. (IM FEELING JUST FINE FINE FINE 🎶... Ok im sorry😔)

"I just have to go to the toilet" I said while standing up.

"How about-" Jin said before I cut his sentence,

"I'm not hungry, you can eat it if you want" I said before walking out of the cafeteria.

DANIEL'S POV

"Do you want some?" She asked while pointing towards her container full of delicious food. To be honest, it's quite tempting. But no, I must not show her I have given in.

"No" I said coldly,

"Are you sure?" She said while wiggling her eyebrows. Honestly 2 words, the fuck? I looked up at her showing her a deathly gaze.

"Ok ok fine" She said, while holding up her hands in surrender. To be honest, it feels weird having someone else to talk to; other than my maids of course.

I finished my food and threw away the trash. (He bought food at the cafeteria ok)

Of course little miss annoying would follow me from behind. Yeah that's my new nickname for her.

"Dang you're fast" She said finally catching up with me, so now she's beside me.

People were staring at us or probably just her. They must be wondering why she's hanging out with someone like me.

To be continued~

So please read until the end.

Hey guys, an announcement about this book. Before yall leave please scroll to the very bottom more announcement there.

So for the announcement, I will be discontinuing this book.

JUST KIDDING. Please don't kill me and also don't hate me😔.

Ok the REAL announcement no jokes this time.

If this book becomes successful and yall like it. There would be a book 2 called 'feel loved' ayeee and also since this book is supposed to be short like really short because honestly i didnt really expect much.

Should i make it longer than planned? I planned on making it 5 or 6 chapters honestly. So yeah tell me what yall want.

Its literally 1 am rn and im still sick.