Secret (bakukami smut)

The bad thing about this story is that I thought of it at school

Kaminari's pov

I have a secret. I barely have any money and so the only way I can get money quickly is working at the maid cafe. It's just... at school we're not really allowed to have jobs. I'm crossing my fingers, hoping I don't get caught. I drive to the cafe and grab my uniform.

Dis is denki's uniform btw this art is not mine

I was walking towards a costumer until my boss blocked me

"Denki!" My boss shouts. He's actually kinda terrifying, but that might just be me heh...
"Yes sir?" I ask scared of what he might do.
"The costumers are not amused by you. Some even give us bad ratings. If I get one more bad review about you, you are fired. Got it?" I nod and I was about to get the costumer who just walked in, but boss just grabbed me shoulder.
"Denki, we have a critic coming today. I may have spied a bit so I know who he is. His name is Bakugo Katsuki. You are going to serve him ok?" I nodded once again and look down. Oh no oh no oh no! Not Bakugo!! Sksksksksk. He's my crush and one of my friends, but he is a bit mean. He's gonna know my secret and he might tell everybody. Then the teachers might know then I'll get expelled!! Oh yeah AND he's gonna see me in a maid outfit. I'm probably going to make a fool of myself. I panic in my head.
I see Bakugo walk in and I try to be as brave as I can.
"H-hello sir, welcome to the maid cafe. H-how many people are with y-you?" I stutter out.
"It's just me and... you sound familiar. Do I know you?" He takes off his sunglassses and widens his eyes.
"Dunce face!" He shouts then smirks.
"So Pikachu, you work here." I nod and look to the side.
"yeah... It's the only way I can make the money I need." I admit.
" Y'know kami, you can get into a lot of trouble~" he says seductively.
"Wait, please don't tell Nezu! I need this money..." I trail off.
"Oh! Don't worry. If you don't want to get expelled, then come to my place when your shift is over." He says. What is he gonna do?
"My work is done in an hour. Can you wait that long?" I say as nicely as possible.
"That will do. Also don't change out of outfit, just take it with you. Ok?"
'what? Why the maid costume?'
"Uh-m ok? I can drive both of us back to your place. If you walked here of course! That would just be silly if we left your car here." I giggle finally feeling a little comfortable now.
"Alright enough chit chat, get me a table." And there's the aggressive side....
"Right this way" I take him to a two person table since we don't own any one persons.
"I'll be back to take your order!" I wave and go to another costumer.

Bakugo's pov

Damn Kami has a nice ass. He's making so hard not to wreck him right now. I wanna make him scream, not be able to walk tomorrow, stretch him out completely. To cut it short, I wanna destroy him. He looks so hot in the maid costume. Oooohh, I just got the best idea, Denki will for sure go with it. Denki finally comes back with a tiny note book.
"Why, hello again. What would you like to drink?" Denki says Ina squeaky voice. Ok so I were to make him scream he will probably break all the windows.
"Um black boba tea."
"Al...right!" He swings his arm rapibly to make a period.
"And are you ready to order your food?" He bounces up and down on his toes. Ok so I have to say he's cute too.
"I guess I'll have two strawberry parfaits." I say in a monotoned voice like that damn Icyhot.
"Alright your order will come in about ten minutes." He then walks off.