💚 . 9

Jalicia Johnson 🥰💕

"He hasn't texted me in 10 hours.... 10 hours!" Nina clenched her fists as she showed the messages . "Girl, he probably was sleep . You know the gang be going out late." I giggled .

"That better be his answer, fr." She crossed her arms . "Chill, and plus you know Ben reads slow." I shrugged . "You're telling me chill? Watch when you get in a relationship." Nina looked at me . "No ma'am . I don't do those . I can't see myself in a relationship, right now." I stepped out the car, and grabbed my keychain from the chair seat .

"Mhm." Nina eyed me . Then she had the urge to cough Kentrell's name . I mugged her . "What?" She asked innocently . "You always wanna play." We started walking through the parking lots until we reached the inside of Walmart .

It was currently noon, and Nina and I decided to go grocery shopping . Or basically buying, anything we needed from Walmart . My phone vibrated inside my pocket, causing me to grab it .

It was a FaceTime call . From Kentrell .

My insides tingled . After my last time seeing him, I felt a little shy at the thought of even being around him, or seeing him through phone . My insides even churned when he texted me through iMessage .

He was so flirtatious, but i was as well, and I didn't like when people saw my flirtatious side . Kentrell was actually pushing it .

I answered the call and connected my AirPods to my phone .

"Hello?" I said . "Hey, ma." Kentrell's soft voice drifted through my ears . He wasn't facing the screen, he was just heard . "Boy, what I told you about that name?" I mugged him .

"Say, ma where you at?" He lifted the phone and his body appeared on the screen . I just loved when he wore black .

"Walmart." I rolled my eyes . He never listened to me . Ever .
"Get me some to eat." He bit his nails . "No." I walked into the bakery section and grabbed me some cupcakes and Walmart cookies . I did prefer Publix cookies more .

"Stop playing wimme." His accent came out . Whew, he was really pushing it . "You know, if I ask you what you want, the whole gang gonna want some too, and I might as well buy everything in the store." I explained . They was greedy like that .

"Mane, just get me some Cashews, and some to drink." He sucked his teeth and the camera started moving everywhere . I started hearing more sounds .

"Now, why—"

"Say, who that?" I heard . It sounded like Babyjoe . Joe was so aware of things, dawg it make no sense . I watched as Nina put a bag of grapes in the grocery cart .

"Jalicia." Kentrell responded . "Say, hoe where you at?" Kd's face popped up in the camera . "None of yo business." I rolled my eyes . "Say, you out right?" Quando popped up also .

"Kentrelllll...." I whined . I knew they were gonna do this . He shrugged . I didn't respond . "Oh, yea, say she at the sto." Ben said in the background . "Ben there too?" I said not too loud . "We all here." Kd answered .

"Say, sister get me some hot fries and that kiwi Snapple juice . You know i love them shits." Ben mentioned .

Ben loved Snapple juice . He put all of us on, and that juice was really good . "Okay." I said .

After about a few minutes, I literally had to write down in my notes about what these boys wanted . "Fat asses." I sucked my teeth and went into the cereal isle . "Alr, slide after." Kentrell said . I nodded and that ended our FaceTime call .

I opened the door with my own set of keys and Nina closed it . There was a loud chatter in the far end of the hallway, which had to be the living room . I wasn't really surprised . Nina followed me as I walked into the living room with bags .