7

sage -

I scared myself awake, I felt around the bed and remembered I was rooming with Zach. I let out a deep sigh and rubbed my face. I grabbed my phone, 7:52am. I quietly and slowly got out of the bed and walked downstairs. I knew Jonah would wake up soon so I started the coffee. I put on music but kept it low since lavender and everyone was still asleep. I cleaned the kitchen and livingroom and started making breakfast. 

"you know you didn't have to do all of this" jack said, holding lavender. I smiled and shrugged "thought itd be nice for you guys to wake up to a clean area and breakfast" I said and handed him lavenders formula.

"well thank you."

"anytime jack. howd you sleep?"

"pretty good. you?"

"alright I think"

"nightmares?"

I nodded and continued on making breakfast. everyone walked down still half asleep since it was after 8. Jonah walked into the kitchen, grabbed his coffee and kissed my head making me giggle. then Corbyn walked behind me and wrapped his arms after my waist and laid his head on my neck. I got uncomfortable, remembering the other night so I shrugged him off.

"hey you okay?" he said setting his hand on my waist.

"perfectly fine" I said with a smile and moved away to grab the plates. he gave me a look but still sat at the table with everyone else. Zach finally came down but in a rush.

"have you guys seen sag- nevermind" 

"haven't ran away yet zach" I said with a laugh. 

after breakfast, zach and jack helped me clean. 

"whyd you get out of bed so early?"

"couldn't sleep anymore" I shrugged, zach sighed and went to help jack with dishes while I wiped down the table and counters. we all finished then Zach pulled me up stairs.

"alright whats going on sage?"

"nothing, just nightmares."

"why didn't you wake me up?"

"I didn't want to bother you" I started to get a little sad because I genuinely felt like a bother.

"youre not a bother. I wouldn't have convinced you to come back if I thought you were a bother" he chuckled, giving me a hug. I nodded and let my head rest against his chest.