Chapter 1. It's What?!

Light shines through my blue curtains and I groan as my little sister, Anna, pulls them open wide all the way. I muffle a scream into my black velvet pillows and the next thing that Anna goes for is the covers.

"I really liked those!"

Anna giggles and I look up from the pillow to meet her excited gaze. Her hair is brushed down and split into two braids and she's dressed all fancy like. Aka something that Anna never is. She's wearing a white blouse and an orange sweater, to match that off a black skirt, high-knee socks, and white shoes. She looks basically like mom when she was younger if she had more energy and had lighter hair.

"Elsie, it's the first day of school!" She says excitedly and I have to double take. My eyes widen and I look frantically for my phone and once I find it and open it, I see the date — Monday, September the 1st. Aka, the worst day of my life. "Yeah, I know, isn't it so exciting!" She yells out with a sudden burst of really high energy that causes me to wince.

"Amazing." I say sarcastically, but Anna thinks I'm being serious because she looks like a happy puppy as she jumps up and down. I didn't really stare at the time but I know it's at least 6 something and school starts at 7:15. What is this girl on?

"Okay Anna, I'm gonna get ready now.." I tell her and she cheers.

"Yay! I'm gonna go make us some epic-first-day-of-school cereal and pack our lunches!" I raise at an eyebrow and nod.

"You go do that!" I tell her with a fake smile and she runs out of my room. When I hear her loud and pounding footsteps go across the staircase, I pull my covers back to my bed and drown my head back into my pillow.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It's the first day of school Elsa! Shouldn't you be more excited? See I don't exactly hate school; I mean it isn't my cup of tea. But I don't hate it. But you need to understand my, Elsa Arendelle's, situation.

My parents are some big people in the world okay, millionaires. I lived in Geri, Washington. It's an old and not that populated town where all the rich folk live, but it's lazy and the best place to have a kid grow up. Away from any harm and where the people are nice and curt. But then this year, things started going haywire. My father and his company were going through things and long story short — we had to move.

Where you ask? The town of Corona in the sunny state of California. I know it's a tongue twister. If it wasn't clear enough to you, I'm from Washington and not California so things are pretty different and people are pretty weird and they argue over so much petty shit here.

But that's just my two cents honestly.

Now that backstory is out of the way, back to the story.

I finally decided to get up and take a shower. I was very indecisive what to wear (but not really since the school had a uniform). I decided to match it with a white blouse and a baby blue sweater that smelled just like home. Fields and sweet vanilla. Once I was ready and I decided that my blouse was nicely ironed and my socks had nothing on them, I walked downstairs and as soon as my feet touched the first step my sister yelled for me.

"Elsa! You're finally ready!"

I lightly laughed and walked downstairs,"Yep. I'll eat my breakfast in the car," I told her and went to the alarm system and set it for today. Anna was humming in agreement as she filled her face with cereal.