Chapter:#2

Natasha's Pov:

-Sunday

My firsts few days in university were good though I couldn't go back to my original university since I returned too late. Today I get to do what I love, dress up and make little kids smile. One of my professors had an activity where we would dress up, read books and play with the kids. I arrived a little so I didn't get a proper introduction to all the people participating in the event. But there I meet a boy with long hair and a pearly white smile that left me speechless.

I went dressed as a clown and he came as a pirate. I'm a straight forward person but I couldn't walk up to him and utter a single word. I decided to admire from afar how well he interacted with the kids in the event. After the first show of the reading session we all went around the museum, I was trying my best not to stare since a girl showed up and was stuck by his side.

I should have known better he looked like a great guy but he's taken so I started avoiding him and after that thought I kept running into him in every nook and cranny of the museum. Before the start of the second show I noticed that one of the games disappeared so I informed my profesor. I decided to ask to the other students participating if they cleaned up the games but they didn't know it was even gone so I got the courage to ask him if he knew about the game but yet again he didn't the only thing that was on my side was that I was able to bring a smile to his lips and a laugh to his heart.