Chapter 4

Art ripped off the rest of my clothes,  whipped out his cock, and plunged it deep inside of me.  At first it was rather painful but then,  oddly and strangely enough,  I was finding myself actually enjoying the sex.  Oh no... Oh dear God no!!  I was also finding myself strangely attracted to Art the clown.  What the actual fuck is wrong with me?!  I moaned,  groaned and screamed with great pleasure as Art kept thrusting and thrusting.  "Ohhhh fuckkkk!! " I screamed.  Art roughly grabbed my breasts as he kept going.  Ooh shit that feels amazing...  I thought to myself.  'No!  No bitch. ' my conscience told me.  'You can't be possibly enjoying this shit.  This is the same mother fucker who killed both of your best friends Tara AND Dawn . ' I suddenly remembered myself and finally shoved Art the clown off of  me.  I quickly put my clothes back on and Art slowly got up,  holding his hacksaw in his right hand.  I searched the whole office for a gun or something but I ended up finding one on the desk,  and,  surprised that it's loaded,  I picked it up and aimed it at Art.  "If you fucking DARE come near me,  I will fucking shoot you. " I said through clenched teeth.  "So help me God I WILL kill you! " Art just stood there pointing and laughing at me.  "I fucking mean it,  mother fucker! " I hollered at him.  "I... Will. . fucking. . kill you! " I backed out of  the office slowly,  gun still aimed at Art and showing no signs of fear,  and I ran as fast as I could down the stairs and out the door.  I kept running until I got back to my apartment building.  I paused and leaned on the pillar to catch my breath.  Something had just clicked inside of my head.  Why didn't I do it,  why didn't I just kill Art while I had that chance?  What the flying fuck is going on with me?!  I entered the apartment building got on the elevator and approached my apartment unlocked the door and let myself inside.  Damn damn damn!!!  I plopped onto the couch,  exhausted and out of breath.  Like seriously... What the fuck is wrong with me?  I thought to myself.  I'm suddenly finding myself even more attracted to Art the clown.  But the question is... Why??  He's killed God knows how many people... He's killed two of my best friends... Hell he's even almost killed me!  I do not fucking understand.  Why... Why am I attracted to this fucking murderer.  I don't understand it at all.  What the fuck is wrong with him though?  Does he have some sort of  mental illness?  Or does he just love killing people?  And what does he look like underneath all of that make-up?  I guess all of these questions will just go and remain unanswered.

I went to bed very late that night  and I had dreamed about Art the clown.  I had dreamed that Art had me hanging upside down,  naked and he was just standing there with his precious little hacksaw,  prepared to kill me,  but he didn't end up going through with the murder after all.  I woke up the next morning very confused and startled.  It definitely was a strange dream.  That's for sure.