Chapter 1

Edward POV
For a
While now I have noticed things about Jacob. Like how he has my smile and how when he is around me he has fangs but is still in human form. So I ask my father to check his birth certificate. And it turns out he is my son!
I run to the black house hold and bust down the door. Where is my son I scream! When Jacob comes in I pick him up and run him home. Jacob sit in the couch now! Who is you're father? Billy Black. You're lying. Tell me who he is now and you won't be in as much trouble. He mumbles something I can't hear. I'm sorry could you repeat that with out mumbling. You he sighs. How long have you known. My whole life. Ok so you're 16 so 16 spanks. One for every year. And then you're going to tell me why you never told
Me. NO! I'm not going to let you spank me. Yes you are you're my son and I am you're father. If you apologize we won't have to do it bare. Fine I'm sorry. Sorry who? Sorry Edward. I sigh. Over my lap baby. Don't call me that I'm not a baby. Yes you are compared to me and you are my baby. So I'm going to treat you as so. Now over my lap. He grumbles but does what I said to do. I'm going to start ok baby. Whatever.
Skip spanking
Can't I go home now? He asks sniffing. Baby you live here now. No I want to go home. No I am
You're father and you knew all this time why did you not tell me? Again he mumbles. No mumbling tell me now. My dad said you would never love me. So I just never told you. Come here he hesitated. When I vampire sped over to him and licked him up and put him on my lap. Baby look at me. I love you so so so much. The only reason I was mean to you is because you were around those dogs. You're a born vampire but I am going to bite you so you stay 16 forever ok baby. Will it hurt? No. Are you ready? I'm scared. Don't be. On 3 ok. Ok. 1...2...3...  He should wake up any minute. Then I can tell him the rules.