Why me

I woke up to promise by jhene aiko. I didi my morning routine and got dress 👆 i went down stairs. I saw my dad getting ready for the boxing range i kissed him godbye got my iphone six and went to the bus stop.
(Kanaiyah came shortly)
Niyah:you ready for school
Yn:noo i dont want to go
She had on a all lebron shes in love with him
The bus arived we got on and i started to groan at the fact that mb was on the bus.
Yn:Uggghhh
Niyah wats ur problem
Yn:them
Befor i could sit i was tripped
Yn:oooccchhh that hurt y'kno
Roc:IDGAF
niyah:leav her and me alone cuz i will beat you and you crew up even though im not suppose to
(Our hands are restricted from fighting on the street bacuzs we will kill them)
Roc:do it
Niyah went to his face and he stood up she is taller than him and she got anger problems once she mad its over. I saw the red in niyah eye which means she is really pissed and cant hold it in she started punching,kicking,slaping,biting and pulling on him he just stayed rolled up he didnt hit her back bcuz she was to strong he was red every where his crew coulndt stop ej tried to jump in it so i faught him when i was done with ej prince came and slaped me and i beat him senceless they was so shocked they couldnt fight back then kaniyah went to ray and beat the heck our of him. I went to roc and beat him for 10 min nonstop i have worse anger problems then niyah i just dont show them. My eyes were a bright yellow which means that i was about to go off.
Yn:I hate you all and its time to get yall a** beat
Ej: do somtin then
Yn Started punching ej and ray got in it. Niyah started punching ray and the bus lady came and stop it when we got to school
MB: this aint over
Yn and niyah:👅 watevs
(Tbc)