Chapter 1 Class

Alyssia and her best friend Luna silently walked to class, both of them wore similar attire. Alyssias hair was shaved partially and her piercings gave her a bad girl look. Luna was quite the opposite other hand attire she looked bubbly and fun. That bubbly fun personality was a lie though, under the right circumstances she could be your worst enemie. The girls got to class and sat down, people called them 'the twins' because they did practically everything together. They were never far apart and usually stayed in touch.

It was math class and Luna didn't understand somrthing.

"Alyssia, how do you do y=3x+5? Also the 2nd part is x=5" She asked.

"Luna x is 5, place a point on all of the ones that have an x of 5 and then for three other one start at (5,0) and follow the slope. They connect at (5,0)." Alyssia explained, she made it sound so simple.

"Thank you Lyssia." Luna replied knowing damn well Alyssia hated being called Lyssia.

"Your welcome wolfie." Alyssia replied, knowing equally well Luna hated being called wolfie.

"Alright you two, do you have this?" Their math teacher, Mr.T, asked. Both girls nodded, "Alright, plot this. Y=1/2x+0.5. and x=2.5. Where do they inrersect?"

As soon as class ended Luna and Alyssia got up and left, running into two slightly older men, one was 21, the other 22. They both attended the school to go to college.

Cliffhanger!

Plese don't hate me..