Information.

This isn't a chapter/page.
I just thought that I would need to inform you all on stuff like the characters and groups. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Group names:

"Rogues"
"Wonders"
"Rebels"
"Callers"
"OutCasts"
"Downers"
"OutSiders"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Members of groups:

~Rogues:

Nightmare
Error
Dust
Horror
Wisp (OC)

~Wonders:

Ink
Dream
Swap
Geno
Reaper
Killer (Prisoner, formerly part of Rebels)

~Rebels:

Fell
Swap Fell
Koi (OC)
Darby (OC)
Kilo (OC)

~Callers:

Insomnia (OC)
Cross
Fuki (OC)
Milo (OC)

~OutCasts:

Retro (OC)
Moku
Aire (OC)
Lust

~Downers:

King Multiverse
Hollow (OC)
Dune (OC)
(?) (Mystery OC)

~OutSiders:

Any sans not part of a group.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Info about the groups:

=Rogues= (Color: Black.)
The rogues are known for their ability to plan ahead and ability to stalk well. They are the 'silent but deadly type', and are typically very quiet. Usually the first group to attack other ones. They don't feel sympathy towards others and keep to themselves. Except Wisp.

=Wonders= (Color: Yellow.)
They may seem like a group full of energy, but they really aren't. They like to hold people hostage, or keep them prisoner. They did, in fact, keep Killer hostage. They do like to help others, despite everything. They are more of a defense group than anything.

=Rebels= (Color: Red.)
They are the aggressive, mean ones (for the most part.) Most of them refuse to feel any positive emotion towards others. If they happen to come across someone they care about, they might leave their group and become a prisoner to the group with the person they care for, just so they can see them. They don't like to listen to each other, and the other groups wouldn't dare aggravate them.

=Callers= (Color: Blue.)
They are the second to weakest group. They are known for their speed, not strength. Other groups target this one because they know how vulnerable this group is. They don't usually keep watch of their surroundings. Despite all this, they are the only group with two healers. For this reason, the groups often try to imprison one of them. The Callers believe in peace with the other groups, and hope to become one big group with another group.

=OutCasts= (Color: Green.)
This group is the weakest one. This group is the group of sanses that aren't wanted. The groups dislike these ones just because they felt as though they weren't good enough and couldn't survive. This group created a group to hopefully prove the others wrong.

=Downers= (Color: Purple.)
The most powerful group. This group will rarely be seen in the story, because I don't want them to overpower everyone. This group consists of four kings. One, though, is pressumed to be dead. But is he actually?

=OutSiders= (Color: None.)
This technically isn't a group. These are just the many sanses who don't have a group to be with. They have speed and strength, except most forget to use common sense. They usually are found by groups and are killed or beaten.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OC Info:

<Wisp>
He was an Outsider before, but the Rogues found him and took him. Wisp was beaten badly and now acts as their slave. He gets injured if he doesn't do something right, or refuse to do anything. He used to talk all of the time, but now is very quiet and rarely speaks to others.

<Koi>
He is the only one that cares for others in the Rebels group. He very much cares for Fuki, who is part of Callers. Koi is an interesting guy. Yes, he's intimidating, but in reality he's a very nice guy. He would help others if they needed it.

<Darby>
He is (sorry for my language..) an asshole. He doesn't care for others, except Koi. You wouldn't be able to find Darby helping someone out if they needed it. He's a carefree person, who only cares for himself and his best friend, Koi.

<Kilo>
Kilo is a sans with a very heavy Russian accent, who used to only speak Russian. The others that are part of his group taught him English. He always carries a weapon with him, for self defense reasons. He doesn't really care for others, as they don't care for him.

<Insomnia>
He was once King Multiverses' main helper, fixing simple problems the sanses had, but now being that things have changed, he is the leader of his group. He's a nice guy who would help anyone out. He cares about everyone, but mainly focuses on his group.

<Fuki>
She is one of the Callers' healers. She is a very kind, caring person. She, no matter the person, would help others. This does have a downside, though. She becomes a very easy target for the other groups, but she tries to be careful.

<Milo>
Milo is the second healer for the group, Callers. He really cares for Killer, who was imprisoned by the Wonders. He mainly cares for his group, but will tend to anyone who needs help.

<Retro>
Before the separation of groups started, Retro was a sans who lived behind mirrors. He had a best friend, Muna, but she died and he wants to get revenge for her. He used to be able to destroy code, but he has lost his ability to do so. He now cares deeply about his close ones, or the others in his group.

<Aire>
Sanses in other groups didn't want Aire just because he has wings. They thought that the wings would give him away. The other groups didn't think he could fly properly, but he can. Aire is a watcher for his group. He flies into the sky, and watches below.

<Hollow>
Hollow is a king who originally lived in, and ruled, the clouds. He and King Multiverse were best friends, but not anymore. They are more of polite acquaintances now. Hollow has one, non-working eye so he can't see out of it. That can really throw him off sometimes.

<Dune>
Dune is a king who ruled a desert. He is used to hot climates. He's a nice guy though. He usually avoids others and is really good at puzzles. His best friend, (?), is supposedly dead. Dune refuses to believe that (?) is dead, though.

<(?)>
No information. Presumed dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[]Other information[]

• Reaper isn't sane at all. He is considered the "Thing" of his group. He attacks others if he can sense fear on them. Reaper can't speak, but make growls, hisses, and nods. He can even purr.

• The way the groups happened is that there was a huge war/fight, that separated sanses from others.

• (?) may or may not appear in the story.

• The colors for the groups represent what group they're from. The colors are on like stripes or war paint.

• Each group gives off a different aura and smell.

• Groups are usually 4 to 5 people.  Unless there are prisoners counted or someone gets killed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~