Prologue

Aleister Moone was considered to be much of feminine to his family's distaste. The Moones were labeled the wealthiest in their little town.

All is well until the head of the household exclaimed for Aleister to be enrolled in one of the gruesome,cruelest academies in time.

Crose Academy for Boys

Said to be a prison for demented boys, the townsfolk exclaimed. But Mr. Moone found it as a grand opportunity for his son to outgrow his feminine nature.

But to be a prey to three major 'gangs' in the academy was not part of the plan.

Prologue

Aleister

Standing in front of a steel-like gate with iron bars separating the school and the outside world. With the sun bursting through making the steel as hot as coal on fire when touched.

Heaving a sigh,plopping down my suitcases before my mother hooted a call. Hugging me one last time.

"Be careful,my son. Please do call us once you've settled in" Her sweet voice enveloping her oh-so sincere words.

My father stood sturdy, no emotion whatsoever as he releases a puff of smoke from his cigar pipe before he entered the car.

My mother rolled her eyes at the behaviour of her husband and placed a chaste kiss on my forehead before taking her leave.

I sighed once more then started examining the academy to the finest details.

It stood tall, almost white house like. Dead trees surrounding it, as others were withering little by little. The academy was painted beige to the point that it looked even more dull than it was supposed to be.

"Heyo," A voice jolted me before I uttered a curse word due to shock.

The voice laughed before I looked at the culprit.

A boy of my age nearly 18 in a fancy uniform. Plaid pants and a brown vest, combined with a white polo and a black necktie. He was approximately 6'1, towering over my 5'6 butt.

He had a scar on his left cheek and his azure blue eyes piercing through me. His brown hair almost glistening because of the sun.

"You must be the fresh meat," he started.

"F-Fresh meat?" I asked.

"Don't mind it. It's a term for newbies." He smiled before grabbing my suitcases from my clutches.

"H-hey!" I stuttered.

"I'm Claude Love, stupid name, I know. I'm a sophomore here. You must be Aleister, correct?" He smiled.

"Y-yeah."

"Your stuttering makes you even cuter. Leader would love you." He said with a sickly grin plastered on his face.

"What leader?"

"You'll see sometime soon. And you're just in time... Newbie's Night is this evening. All newbies are mandated to attend." He softly spoke as we reached the humongous double doors of the academy.

"Aaand~ Before we go in, watch your words." He said,dropping his tone to a subzero making me gulp a lump of saliva.

The door creaked open, as Claude smiled at me before gesturing me to follow him.

There laid the hallways of the academy, and all I saw were tall guys either picking on each other or either making out with each other.

As we wandered across the hallway, all eyes were centered on us. With sick grins and lustful stares.