STARTING POINT - THE MECHANIC and M.E.R.L.I.N

"YOU SHOULDN'T BE HERE."
One of the heads of HYDRA said to a small, wiry looking girl, she walking into the room with a bit of a shake to her step, which was a tell-tale sign of a former drug addict.

The girl looked if she could easily be snapped in half, but everyone in the room was waiting to see what she would do.

"You are new, aren't you?" The girl said, "Well I don't like being disrespected."

She pulled a gun and shot him twice in the head, before pushing his dead body out of the seat.

"Seriously you are bringing that failed team, the Skull core back, with new members. You are so stupid."

"THAT'S WHY YOU WILL BE PART OF IT AND YOU'RE GETTING A NEW HANDLER." Another head of HYDRA said.

"What's his name? Jeff, bozo?" She countered.

"HIS NAME IS JED."

"Dear god that's worse."

-
MERLIN had watched the whole exchange on the cameras, before delating the footage. He had the files ready for the mechanic when she came back into the workshop. She walked in and began reading the files. MERLIN was getting worried, she wasn't doing a running commentary or anything.

"PENNY FOR YOUR THOUGHTS?" He asked.
"I have high hopes for this team. Besides, I'm going to use them to further our agenda MERLIN." She said.

If MERLIN could smile, he would. He was thrilled with the mechanic's idea.