Shu's Honest Advice

Meanwhile, Sparkle was having difficulty hitting her bulls-eye. Her arrows keep on hitting the outer ring. Mean Nice was getting more frustrated. Then, she saw Rantaro and Ken on the skating track. "WELL, YOU DID FANTASTIC!!!" Mean Nice yelled. Sparkle was getting more worried and stressed out. 

Valt and Shu were stunned. They heard everything. They couldn't believe how mean most of the Shadows were. They couldn't believe it with their very own eyes. "I'm happy I don't go to Crystal Academy." Valt told Shu. "You said it Valt. I'm with you." Shu told his friend. They both saw Rantaro and Ken skating over the checkered line. Still, the Shadows couldn't take their places. 

"If Crystal Academy can't hit another bulls-eye soon, they'll be out of this race." Kris announced. Sparkle dropped her arrow. At the motocross track, Wintercoat was getting impatient. "You're REALLY bad at this." She said. That made Sparkle well up tears in her eyes. Shu was getting tired of this. "I can't take this anymore." Shu replied. He walked over to the other platform and picked up Sparkle's arrow. "You need to stop." Shu told her. "Oh, that makes sense. Stop aiming at the target. Thanks so much." Mean Nice said. Shu just ignored her. "As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, You need to stop aiming at where the target is. Your goal is to aim at where the target's going to be." Shu replied. Mean Nice couldn't believe it. "Yeah, Take advice from YOUR OPPONENT!" she yelled. Sparkle did look shattered because Mean Nice was so unkind to her. But, Shu seemed to be the only one helping.

"Do you want to hit the bulls-eye or not?" Shu asked

"Do you want to hit the bulls-eye or not?" Shu asked. Sparkle dried her tears and nodded. "Then, don't listen to your partner and trust me." Shu said. "Take a deep breath in......" Shu started. Sparkle inhaled. ".......let it out." he continued. Sparkle exhaled. "Then, let the arrow go right..........NOW!" Shu finished. Sparkle released the arrow and it hit the red circle. Bulls-eye! Mean Nice was mind blown and backed away. The Crystal Academy skaters got the green light and took off. Sparkle smiled. Shu attempted to give her a high-five but Sparkle hugged him. "See, I was being honest." Shu told her. Then, Sparkle slipped from the platform and her device opened. Portals were opening and vines were popping up. Valt, Shu, and Sparkle were shocked. What was happening now?