Day 1

CHAPTER 1

"Surviving"

June,16,2014

Monday

7:30pm

1st night...

I never....no..we never expected that this will happen to either of us suddenly. No one survived within my family except for me. Infections of some kind of disease spread among the people around me, viruses that the government warned us. No one expected that this disease will kill them instantly... one by one, each member of my family died until only I remain. I was scared...so scared that I might be infected by the disease, I've learned to fight the disease around me, being weak is not an option now. This is the 1st night I'll be surviving all alone, my friend John died while protecting me from the hordes of zombies, he was the one who taught me how to fight and use all kinds of weapons around my surroundings, he was like a father to me... I've learned to survive every single day. Day by day new infected people showed up, try to infect me too...but...I won't let them. I won't stop until I proven that there are still people like me, Alive and breathing around here..trying to survive like me, fighting to see another living breathing person who isn't infected, and conquering loneliness of each day..each day of this nightmare that we cannot wake up. Surviving each day to see daylight again...and.....surviving the Apocalypse.....Zombie Apocalypse. I'll try to write all of this as I can, I don't know how long I'll survive...but if ever I too get infected by this disease, they will know my life, how I survive and lessons that they might learn from me, that being scared and showing your fear will only make you weak, only the witty and strongest survive. But you know...what I regret?....I didn't told my family how I love them so much, how I miss them so much that I crave their presence every second. The lesson that I can give to whoever reading this is never forget to tell the person who is important, special to you, how much you love them... because you might not get another chance. cherish every second they're there, because you may not know that this may be their last....