Day 1 part 5

"How do you know?" I ask.

"Because--"

The both of us saw something.

"Shit." Both of us said the same time.

We hastily went behind the counter and hid.

He took a quick peek.

"It's just 2 zombies, not a problem." He whispered . About to stand up and shoot them but I stop him. Holding his shirt.

"Are you an idiot? Do you have a death wish?" I shouted in a whisper.

His trying to get us killed.

"I'm going to kill them, how hard can that be?" He arch an eyebrow.

I rolled my eyes

His a moron!!

"Don't you get it? It's daylight, where in town, you're using a Ithaca M37, that make a lot of nose. You'll attract more zombies, idiot!" I whispered. My eyebrows were knitted together.

"So what do you suggest were going to do then?" He ask sitting down again.

I took out my Barnett Ghost 400 CRT crossbow.

"This. Is what we'll use, it's quiet and more efficient in our situation. It has more stilt kill."
I aim my weapon to their head.

"Watch and learn."

I fired my weapon and hit the targets, perfectly killing them.

I look at him.

"Use your brain sometimes. It can kill you anytime, not all times you need to use your aggressiveness in fighting. Brains vs brawns or brawns vs brains, you choose. But it's more about using both when dealing undead people." I said to him, lecturing him a bit.

I finally stands up and he did the same.

Walking towards the zombie who has my arrow in there head, I pull it out.

I cringe at the blood of zombie on my arrow.

"Disgusting."

I cleaned the blood on my arrow with a cloth on the counter, and put it back on my crossbow.

"Where you heading now?" He ask.