chapter 10; the hunt

________America's POV________
I waited with the troops until Ussr gave us the signal that we could go.

I followed the trail that he left us to follow, with the other troops following behind me. After following the trail he left us it split. We split up into teams and followed the trail once more. We walked back, double tracked and looped around the trail, then all of a sudden, it stopped. The troops groaned in frustration.

"UGH, we'll never find him!" One of the soldiers groaned. The others moaned their agreement. "I'm going to the other group." Said another. The others agreed and left.

I slightly followed behind them as we left to the other group. I noticed something out of the corner of my eye, and lagged behind.

"Hey are you coming America?" One of the soldiers asked me.

"Yeah, I'll be right there." I replied.

They continued to walk away.

Was that always there?

What caught my eye was a broken branch. The sap was still wet. How did I not notice this? I noticed more branches broken, getting longer apart. I followed this trail to a hole in the ground. My heart sped up. This hole was the size big enough for something to get in. Or someone. The hole was slightly covered, where if you didn't look closely enough you wouldn't find it.

I got closer to the ground and shimmied my body through.

It was way bigger than I thought. It was dark, but there was enough light shining through to see the ground.

"Hello?"

I felt my feet swipe out from underneath me. The air got knocked out of me, but I didn't touch the ground. Two pairs of hands were holding me.

"Hi Meri."

"Heh, nice to see you too Russ." I punched his shoulder playfully. He let me go, and he looked me in the eyes. He took his hands to my face and took my shades off.

"Hey!" I jumped to get them, but I was too short.

"Haha, cute."

I froze. "W-what?!" I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks.

"D-did I say that out loud?" He started to blush too.

I nodded, and covered my face with my hands. I guess that I wasn't the only one embarrassed, he did the same thing too. We sat down with our backs against each other. It stayed like that for a while.

__________Russia's POV________

"Fuck it." I said. I turned around and grabbed Meri by the waist and laid him on the floor.

"R-RUSS!" He said shocked.

I laid my body on his, and kissed him. He melted into the kiss. It felt like we were floating in space. Time stopped, and it was just us. Him and me. Me and him. He started to lean into the the kiss. I let my hands wander, and nibbled the bottom of his lips for entrance. He parted his lips and let me explore his mouth. It felt so good.

We parted for air, and he whined for more. I stood up and took my shirt off, and laid back down on him. I grabbed the Hem of his shirt and took his shirt off. He started to pant in anticipation.

This was what turned me on. I laid my body down on his and kissed his neck, going down to his collar bone. He moaned, and panted in pleasure. I could feel pressured near were my crotch was against my boxers, and I started to grind against his member. I could feel his crotch harden as unzipped my pants and let my member free. Meri was panting harder, which made me want to go even farther.

With my dick now a boner I let Meri look at it, admiring it.

"Whoa...i-is t-that for m-me?"

I looked at him with lust in my eyes.

"You, like what you see?" He nodded his head, and gulped by the size. I felt the warmth around my crotch, and moaned in pleasure, as he bobbed his head up and down.

___________America's POV________

I looked at the size of my partner's member and shook in anticipation of wanting to please him. I took it in my hands and took it to my mouth. I moved my head up and down, going to my rhythm, and grinded my bottom teeth to his member. I heard him moan in pleasure. This made me want to do more, as I swirled my tongue around his enormous dick, and pulled out as I nibbled the tip. It pleased me to hear him pant above me. I felt two hands on the back of my head as they shoved my head down further.

I started to tear up at how far he was making me go, but I soon got the timing of his rhythm, it got faster, and faster.

"M-meri, I-im g-gon-na." He didn't say anymore as he shot his load into my mouth. I took my mouth out and licked off the rest from his enormous member.

He shoved his hands into my mouth, knowing with what was going to happen next, complied.

*Ring*
*Ring*
*Ring*

We both froze. I looked at him and he took his hands out of my mouth.

"WHERE ARE YOU GUYS! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE HERE 15 MINUTES AGO!!!"

"FUCK, I LOST TRACK OF TIME, I'LL BE RIGHT THERE" Said Russia now panicking. He ended the call and went back to me.

"Dang that was a huge cock block." I said smirking at him. He smiled back at me and kisses me gently on the cheek.

"Heh, yea, sorry about that."

We got dressed, and walked out of his hiding spot.

"So, like what do I do now?, I mean I did find you, but we just got..." I made  hand gestures. " A little carried away."

"Y-yea, let's just get going. I will tell him that you found me, but you had to chase me down."

"Alright, that sounds good with me." We walked back to the gate together, unaware of the angry eyes watching from the forest afar.

________________________________
What's up?, Thanks for reading and I'll see you guys in the next one.
🦊🦊🦊🧡

1049 words