⋆ Directory ⋆

Departments: 

Gods and Goddesses - The Rulers of Greece's Mount Olympus. All the Olympians are related to one another. The most powerful department while the Wizards and Witches were the second best.

Merman and Mermaids - Legendary aquatic creature with the upper body of a female/male human and the tail of a fish. The Mermaids can attract boy pirates when they sing and Mermans attract girls.

Superhero - Humans possessing extraordinary powers and dedicating it to others. A female superhero is sometimes called superheroine. The Superheroes keep their identities by wearing mask and other disguise.

Werewolf - Also known as lycanthrope. A creature that is half human and half wolf. They shapeshift into wolf in the night. A bite from a werewolf can make you a werewolf, too.

Witch and Wizard - Person learning witchcraft and wizardry. They can make potions. They are classified into 5 categories, voodoo, alchemy, shaman, necromancy and psionics.

Pets and Sidekicks:

Angels - Supernatural being that is found in various religions and mythologies. They can protect you from accidents.

Fairies - Mythical being that is in a form of a spirit, they are cute little tiny creatures. They can be found in mystical and magical forests.

Nymph - A minor female deity that is typically associated in a particular landform or place.

Griffin - A legendary creature with the body, tail and back legs of a lion and the head and wings of an eagle. Because the lion is the king of the beasts and the eagle is the king of birds, they thought that the Griffin is a majestic creature.

Ghost/Spirit - A soul or spirit of a dead person but these ghost or spirit that will be your sidekick will be very cute. They are angels, actually and they are childrens that does not have the chance to grow. In short, abandoned children but they are cute like a puppy. Qtqt.

Dragon - A legendary creature with serpentine and reptilian traits. They are many types of dragon, mainly is fire dragon.

Warrior Cat - They are cats, cute and adorable cats but they are dangerous, don't make them angry. Always give them what they want. Ahe.