3

The next morning, when jeongguk reaches school, he had this stupid smile adoring his face. He wants to remove it so badly, but every-time he thinks about what happened yesterday, the smile return on its own, with a light of a chuckle ringing his vocal chords.

And on top of that, he really wanted to catch the older boy's eyes, but every-time it meets on its own, the latter looks away much to the youngers dissapointment. Jeongguk would have been sad if it wasn't for a pink blush passing its way through taehyung's cheeks each time he looks away.

"Stop smiling like that jeongguk, you look stupid" jin complains, taking a bite from his sand-witch.

"Stupid like you've fallen in love" namjoon agrees.

He always has to agree to jin-hyung.

As soon as he heard his friend's complain, he stopped smiling and decided to concentrate more on the lunch infront of him.

"Gguk, you seem a bit out of earth today" yoongi asks, eyes narrowing suspiciously at the brunette, who's currently a coughing fit from yoongi's sudden question.

"Nothing, hyung. I'm completely myself-"

"Don't smile like that, it's creeping me out" yoongi complains.

"Ooh, I know it. Looks like jeonggukie has a crush" hoseok points out. And just like that, the whole table goes numb silent, all of their attention focused on their beloved maknae.

"What pftt! I don't have a crush" jeongguk scoffed, not liking the way how the other's narrowed their eyes suspiciously at him.

"And looks like jeonggukie is lying to his hyungs. Tell me who is it, before you get your ass whipped" Jin commanded. Bet me you never know what he would do.

Jeongguk laughs nervously, "Jin-hyung, I don't have a crush on anyone. You guys are-"

"Oh I know, maybe it's taehyung" hoseok cuts him off.

"Who is taehyung?" Yoongi asked.

This is getting interesting.

Jeongguk was sweating profusely, "No, hoseok-hyung you are maki-"

"You know taehyung, that one guy in jeongguk's class with whom he's doing the latest project with" hoseok was surely bugging jeongguk, but he didn't care.

"No, what are you guys even saying? I don't fancy taehy-"

"Then tell me why do you hang around the art room during you football breaks" hoseok leans in, placing his elbows delicately on the table, a smirk playing on his lips. The table went dead silent, the one that jeongguk's not fond of.

Shit.

"I- i- m-mean-" jeongguk tried his best to avoid his hyung's smirking gaze. They can't stop it, it's soo cute with jeongguk and his little crush.

Taehyung was jeongguk's secret, a sweet secret. No one had to know that. But somehow the blonde head snatched his heart with just his goofy smile. Not to forget, his lovely voice when he used to hum songs while painting. It was meant to be a secret- all these sneaking to art room, just to see taehyung paint and sing. But now when hoseok caught him red-handed, all his secrets where brought into daylight.