1: Expect the unexpected.

1: Expect the unexpected. Aka experience the shit.

" In the case of Carol Denning and the murder of Debra Denning, have the jury reached an answer?" The judge spoke, his voice echoing around the room.
Carol knew what was going to happen. She was going to die in this shithole. At least she got rid of that little bitch.

" Yes , your honor. The jury have decided that Carol Denning, Is GUILTY of the murder of Debra Denning."

" I hereby pronounce, Barbra Denning, not guilty , and should be released tomorrow."
The judge boomed, Carol felt a pang of pain go through her chest. Not physical pain , just emotional pain. She was never going to get out to the real world. Never going to get out and experience things normal people should.. But after all, Carol was not normal.

And before she knew it, she was getting cuffed by Ginger , The stupid ginger guard.
" Sorry INMATE, Your never going to to get to eat real pizza again." Ginge laughed. Whispering , she added " Or see your beloved Barbra again. At least she's safe, doesn't need another sister getting murdered. I'm talking about her . Y' know? "

" Yeah, I fucking, heard you. The fucking first time!" Carol shouted, clearly pissed off.

It was all Barbs idea! It was her idea to kill Debra in a car! Her idea to take to locks off the inside!!

But it was Carols idea, to kill her.