4: A doll

My killer was lying in his bed. He had my dead body gently lying next to him. This man has a weird fetish. He did weird things to my body. He'd grab my clothes and smell them. I couldn't help not watching. He used my body like a American doll. He would sit me down on the dinner table while he ate his breakfast. When he was watching tv my body was right next to him. It was disgusting. He toke my life away, so he can get his own life size Russian ken doll.

Framed photos hung in his walls in his home in the middle of the woods. A happy family smiling together. He had a beautiful wife, two younger boys and a older daughter, it seemed from the photos. A framed wedding photo was set on the killers nightstand. He kinda looked like Jordan but fatter. He also had a prom photo. And even a middle school dance photo. He known his wife for a long time. But he's all by himself. His had photos of all his kids graduating. He's old.

The man looked through the other night stand. He brought out a bag of makeup. He went over to my body. He gently pressed the eyeliner against my eye.

"You're going to look just like Selena." He smiled crawled to his ears.

I walked away. " Damn dude."

~
My eyes shot up to the pink clouds. I liked to watch the clouds slowly move. I like to think each cloud has it's own life. Heaven got boring at times. I walked over to the snow. All the kids are playing in the snow. Christmas was near. I started to worry about getting presents, then I remember I'm dead. All you can hear is children laugher. It made me happy. All this kids who died young can still laugh.

"Hey." I turn around, it was Johnny.
"Hey." I say back.
"Watching the kids?"
"Yeah."
"They look happy even in a place of death."i say "I envy them."

~

James sat in his office. He erased all the chalk drawings from his black wall. Now all it looked like was emo's kid room. James just stared at his monitor for hours. He's going to ruin his eyes like that. He thought over and over again about my death. Its hard. Waking up and not knowing if your friend is alive or not. I felt bad only two people knew about my death. My killer and I. 0% chance anyone else will know.

James never got work done. He should, but he didn't. I want him to get over me. But I guess things like this isn't really easy to get over. He hadn't talk much since I've gone missing. And that's okay with everyone. He needs therapy. I'm not even I sad as him and I was the one killed. I'd watch him for hours just sitting, hands buried in his face. He thought of all the things he could've done. But he doesn't realize he couldn't prevented it.

He'd go home to his girlfriend. I can see them drifting apart slowly. They didn't make love anymore. They seemed to be just two people living together, nothing more. Every night James sleeps in the guest room. It was my fault. All he would watch was WWE matches.

I'd watch Jordan and his wife have sex. I don't know why but it just did. I would watch there dog who just barked at me. Jordan and his wife are doing just fine. They are really meant to be.

They all had the feeling of not knowing where I am. It wasn't for them. I wish I was alive for there own well-being.

~

My killer washing blood off his hands. Him washing his hands won't wash off the guilt. The man felt somewhat bad for killing me. My newly dead body sat in the tub. The man has a stapler in his hands. But the one that you use to build.

He puts the stapler on my open wound. A thud is heard throughout his home. Blood splattered in the bathroom. He does the same thing over and over again.

The man washing me off. He claps his hands together. He goes drinks a beer to celebrate the completion of his first doll.

~

It was all lost. I was lost. Never to be known as dead. Always a mystery. People asking questions but none answered. Sone enough a funeral to come.

An empty casket was placed in the chapel, with just a picture of me placed on top of it. The police are certain that I'm dead.

Everyone sits. The noise of sobbing and nose blowing is throughout the chapel. Kevin came to my funeral. I was the first speaker.

"Hello" Kevin says. "Aleks was a great friend of mine. He made me happy. I wouldn't be as successful if it wasn't for him. And I'd like to thank him. He was truly a wonderful person when he was still here." He bursts in tears he didn't even get to finish. But I know what he was going to say. I'm going to keep my eye on him.

"Kevin, stop giving me so much credit..." I say.