Prolouge

APHRODITE

****

*Prrrrrrrrrrttttt

"Aphrodite won!"

"It was a 10 consecutive shots vs. flat zero!!"

"She's really great!!"

"Haha!! 3000 ko pare! Talo ka!"

"Damn It!!"

"Kyaaaa!! I.. I.. I love her!!! Kyaaaa!!"

"Sana... sana.. sana lalake nalang siya!! T.T She'll be more cool If she's a man I guess.."

She straightened her stands as she slowly walks away and ignore the world. That was amazing!!! Specially her kick serve! Which is called Aphrodite's Ultimate Kick Serve based on her fans. It is says that nobody has ever nailed her ultimate serve like ever!! She's hella scary when she enters a hard court whenever and wherever it is... she doesn't care.

She was unbelievably great!!

And her intimidating glare chills down her opponents spine. She's really an ace for Shining Sun Academy. Well that's all normal...

..for a Tennis Player who already won Forty-three consecutive championships.

Aphrodite Ten De Chavez

The most reliable senior student of Shining Sun Academy.

A 17 years old senior student who wons over Forty-three Tennis Championship in a row. She's also the School Club's History Breaker because she's the only student who tends to be a Student Council's President and was placed as a Disciplinary Committee's President at the same time either. She's also the top-most intelligent student around the campus who always perfected quizes and final exams. She's never wrong. Not in a million years. And when it comes to her personnal life...

..nobody really knows her.

She's a mystery for everyone of us. She never spoke nor smile. She's always wearing those ruthless poker face of hers. We're all nothing compared to her. She's also beautiful as you know. And as of now... I gotta go 'cause I am already five-minutes late of my class!! Damn It!

****

I am Aphrodite Ten De Chavez

The so-called 'Princess of Tennis' based on what I just heard out of nowhere. They really are bird-brained pathetic creatures. Where the hell did they got that? Princess of Tennis, sounds disgusting. Well..as you all know I am a Four years consecutive Tennis Champion International. I am not being boastful... you know... just stating the fact... err.

I don't actually just used my Tennis skills for matches...

I'd like to tell you that I love to play Tennis when there's a bet.

A hundred thousand peso

vs.

A night with me

That is what usually my opponent's offers and I always win.

I lived my life like this.

Playing for money.

Taking the risk for money.

Exerting an effort for money.

Well.. that's all I can do.

Work for money for me to live.

I was 11 years old when my mom left me inside our house alone and since then... she never came home again. We have no connections anymore but I don't care.

I don't have friends to laugh and smile with.

I don't have boyfriend, flings or whatever you call that to hold on.

I don't have a family to live my life with.

In fact... I don't have everything that each of one in this Academy has...

And I was a little bit envy.

I don't have friends to laugh.. share problems.. share happiness.. and tell secrets with. Thus, I am all alone.

I don't have those parents to ask for new gadgets.. shoes.. bags.. clothes and others. Thus, I have my own to buy myself of my needs.

I consider my father dead. He was the one who left me first. Next is my older brother. Then, my mother. And most importantly.. my one and only bestfriend.. Sebastian.

I never wanted to see them ever again.

Because for me...

Once they left, they are gone forever.

One of their similarities??

They promised to stay but they didn't.

They promise not to leave but I was left.

They promised even though they shouldn't.

It deeply hurts me when they all left. The heat inside me vanished and all that's left is coldness...

Coldness that continuously eating me.

Then I began not spoking into anyone. Because in that way, no one can leave me. No one can hurt me.

Pathetic right??

Well..

This is me.

The Great Princess of Tennis..

Aphrodite Ten De Chavez...

...is feeling empty and lonely.