Fanfiction Advice

This amazing article was created by  -SOUICHI

This amazing article was created by  -SOUICHI. Please welcome our first member of our team that will be advising you on how to make better fanfictions.

Would you like to help him? Apply and we can get a collaboration organized!

     Welcome to the "Fanfiction Advice" page of this magazine! My name is Caleb, but some may know me as "-SOUICHI" or maybe the user "aivvnee" rings a bell? I do have a couple of works, a few with thousands of reads. I'm not the best when it comes to writing, but I sure as hell do know a lot!

     Writing is no easy task and takes hours of dedication to spit out a couple-thousand-word chapters. Serious books require lots of detail, constant editing and review, and a consistent update schedule as well.

     I am not a professional when it comes to writing, but scenarios are one of the things I do best.

     In my opinion, the hardest part of trying to write a book is the scenarios, but it can also be very fun; there can be tons of them! Heartfelt scenarios, sad ones, fluffy ones, lustful ones, etc.

     It takes me ages just to find the right scenario for a character I'm writing about, but after what feels like years of brainstorming and lots of questions, I come up with one!

     The first thing to creating your scenarios is to ask "what character am I working with?" Take Todoroki for example; he's a very closed-off person. Heartfelt scenarios with him take a lot of work, same with Bakugou because his temper is too high.

     Here are a few questions I always ask myself:

     "What character am I writing about?"
     "How will this impact characters in the future? Will it have a positive or negative effect?"
     "How does this character usually act?"
     "Who will it effect?"
     "What scenario am I trying to aim for?"

     These are just a few, and these questions do really help. These questions can also help to depend on if you want to stick to the plot or twist it your own way.

     The one main question to ask is "how will this impact characters in the future?" Take my book, "slut", for example. I had to take into consideration; if this character dies, then who would it affect?

     These are just a few ways I suggest to make scenarios. There are so many other ways, as well. Happy writing and thanks for tuning into BNHA Magazine!