the sky reaches out

Arthit is feeling very tired again today..sleeping beside Phana has become nightmarish for him.. he feels violated and vulnerable both. Phana as usual is super sweet and caring to his needs but Arthit wants to break out of this shackle..

Today he asked Phana to let him speak to Earth.. the conversation which followed still gives him goosebumps of fear..

" No, this is not the right time baby oon."

" Phana, they are all  worried , why did you lie to Kong.?"

" Kong!! So you heard everything huh!!! Arthit you are not talking to anyone .. not until I decide it's the right time.."

" You can't keep me here hidden forever Phana.."

" Not here, in a month you will be good enough to travel, then you are going back with me ...I can't let you stay in Thailand anymore."

"  Phana!! Are you mad!! I am not going anywhere and you can't force me."

" Arthit you are forgetting, I am a medico.. I will make you go with me.. by the time you will open your eyes , your country will be changed, and you will be far far away from that Kong..he doesn't deserve you!!!"

" And you do.. you left me for your endless sexual escapades  logically speaking I mean nothing to you, why are you doing this..let me go."

" Arthit , I understand my medical condition, I am a sex addict, I will seek professional help I promise.. but don't say you don't mean anything to me, leaving you was my greatest mistake.. sometimes lying to you , hiding my condition was really painful. Knowing full well you trusted me so much,  betraying you again and again was so draining I thought letting you go will be better. Trust me when I say,  these three years have been hell for me.. I just wanted to come back to you, and win your love back . But I think I just became a week too late ..but Kong.. no. I can't let you go back to him.."

" Phana..let me go.." Arthit pleaded..

" No Arthit I will court you, make you fall in love with me again.. just let me have a chance again.. I am just asking you one chance.. you are ready to give Kong one more chance..why not me.. sex is my addiction.. I know that's my main drawback in this relationship with you but I am willing to work on it..pls Arthit..

" Phana I can't ..let me go back to Kong ."

" Arthit!! You know my temper.. don't make me angry by being stubborn.. be a good baby and sleep now,  we will talk later.. I will not give you sedative today,. ok..if you want I will tell the servants to take you outside to the private beach..you can try using your legs slowly...you can even play with ela..ok ...I will come back during lunch .." 

Arthit knows Phana well, behind the sweet facade is a very ruthless man..who dominated him all the time both in bed as well as relationship. Phana took care of him, made him comfortable with his awkwardness but what Phana wanted Phana used to get ..

His talk about anger and temper really scared Arthit, he had faced those only a handful of times during his long relationship with Phana, .. his ex,  completely changes into a different person.. and the shouts and the total domination over him, during the temper outburst..always made Arthit shiver in his shoes., Once phana had even hit him and been too rough.that he bled more than usual... but he had apologized profusely and showered him with love and gifts for many many days ..apologizing every time..until Arthit forgave him again...

But Arthit has got a taste of different kind of love with kong.. a love which is wide like the sky, which doesn't suffocate him , intimidates him ..which let's him breath freely without thinking about the consequences of his actions..he can be himself without thinking what will the other man think.. he has seen adoration for him in Kong's eyes. His awkwardness is also cute to Kong..he doesn't have to think to speak in front of him.and the lovemaking was so gentle.. it was not sex , Kong worshipped his body that night..making him realise, there are other kinds of love too...and he deserves it ..

🌿🌿🌿🌿

Kong has come to the island . Two weeks after he joined office and had a clear plan with Em and Earth... only they know he has come

..Kong doesn't know why, though Phana through this one month has only been cordial and friendly to him..he just can't trust him,  something seems amiss about him. His sending of photographs manuscripts to Arthit, knowing Arthits weakness to seek out truth and logic in everything and taking advantage of that to make Arthit come this far to the island..gives Kong a creepy stalkish vibe..

Even Earth and Em agrees with him .. Phana s sudden arrival and Arthits disappearance ..somewhere something just doesn't seem right..

Kong intends to search every nook and cranny of  the island .. he checks in to a hotel  on a different name giving a false Id..Em's idea..he is a journalist after all.. he has  provided Kong with all necessary documentation.. Kong has even travelled under an alias name so that his family do not come to know anything too.

After freshening up after the long travel, he decides to trace his steps on the beach first since he really doesn't know where to begin....

He starts walking along the beach..he walks for a long time in the sun, getting tired and sweat drenched,  lost in thoughts of Arthit and despair again setting slowly inside him, thinking about the direness of the situation..

He spots Phanas house.. the orchid gate is a give away .. he remembers the photograph well. There is a private beach adjoining to it with a small gate separating it from the main beach with a board marked "private property keep out". There are no guards but some locals, Kong guesses servants ,  can be seen going in and  out of the main gate. The side gate to the beach remains lifeless..

Kong cannot hold his curiosity but doesn't want Phana to spot him, so he climbs over the small gate to the private beach.. immediately a big dog comes running towards him barking ..

" Ela ..no! Wait, come back  .."

Kong has never thought he will hear this sweet voice again..

🌺🌺🌺🌺

A/n:::: so they meet again.. now what...

Enjoy the ride ..

Vote comment share pls..::::::