Volturi and a salvatore.

Edwards pov.

Volturi.

what are they doing here? what do they want? Iwas crouched protectively over my wife and daughter growling.

"Aro, what are you doing here?" Carlise asked in a unusually hostell voice.

"Just passing through, heard my good friend Carlisle Cullen was in town. I figured I'd stop to say.... hello" he said the last word ina menacing tone, which made us all growel. I looked back to see Damon dissapeard. huh/

"We've done nothing wrong." Bella stated.

"ohno?" Aro asked sarcasyically. I froze.

"what is it edward?" My bella asked me.

"They want to kill us.... because Jeremy knows.... they want Jeremy dead to." Bella started growlig at the volturi.

"you.will.not.TOUCH.anyone from my family." bella growled to them. aro smirked.

I knew in his thoughts the that this time, he was not backing down. and he could quite possibly kill us.Just then, it happened.

"what's going on here?" i heard no other than stefan salvatore growel from the treelines. He walked out, Damon flanking one side, and another man flanking the other. Aro grinned at stefan.

"master." aro spoke. I was shocked. master?

"what are you doing here Aro?" Damon asked.

"The cullens" he spat. "I want them dead, and if you want to keep your umpire I would say you should to." I growled

Damon walked to Aro and gave him his hand which aro took excitedly. Aro gasped.  he was looking back and fort between Bella and Renesmee.

"Bella is elena? the dopleganger elena?" He stared her down. "and her daughter.... thats your mate?" Damon nodded solemly.

Than stefan stepped up . "I may have given you free reign over the vampire -cold one- world but i am still your master. and i tell you now, you will never, ever bother this family ever again, or the penalty, will be death" Aro gulped.

"Yes Miser salvatore." aro said and they melted away. stefan turned to face us.

"care to explain?" Bella asked.

"Cold ones are decendants from vampires like Damon and myself. Because of my ripper days everyone fears me. I own the volturi." he stated. I was shocked. "but i let them have free reign, i think it is time for that to change."  he nodded solemly to himself.and started to leave.

Renesmee ran to damon who picked her up and held her close. It was so sweet... the way he loved her. I pulled my bella in closer.

"Lets go home." she said. I nodded. i couldn't wait to get back.

Sorry I know it's short but i have wrighters block. also, im wrighting like three other books at the same time. I'll post another chapter up soon. promise. <3

Oh also I would like to add, Salvatore (the last name of damon and stefan) in english means 'saviour' so the title 'volturi and a salvatore' is more of a pun. 'volturi and a saviour' haha/ sorry if you hate it, but if you dont...

Comment

vote

fan me.