Chapter 4: The MS Prom

Angel's POV
This week is the school prom. Dakota can't go because she's in 7th grade but I hate going alone. Unless someone asks me to go with them. "Angel time to get up." I hear Blair's sweet voice say from behind me and I open my eyes and get up. "Morning Mom." I check my phone and she leaves my room. She goes and wakes Dakota up after she wakes me up. I put on black ripped jeens, a red and white jacket with a one direction t shirt underneath. "Hey dad." I walk out of my room puting my hair in a ponytail. "Hey Angel." We go downstairs and I see Dakota wearing almost the exact same out for just not black ripped jeens, and a blue and white jacket with a Liam Payne shirt on. "Angel, I know your MS prom is this week. Who do you want to go with?" I sit down in front of Blair and she smiles. "Umm, this kid. His name is Bradley. I really like him. He's really nice and he likes me so I hope he asks me." I get up and grab Dakota and I's backpack. "Trust me hunny, he'll ask you. You look exactly like me. Good looking, cute, and fit." I laugh as my dad continues to gloat about how perfect he is. "Girls you ready?" Blair grabs her keys and we shake our heads.
19 minutes later

We arrive at the school and everyone is staring as Harry and Louis exit the car opening our doors. Blair gets out and we walk towards the office. "Can we meet their teachers?" My dad asks and the office lady says yes. "Take these and go to there class numbers." We put on our passes and head towards our class. "Harry..... Louis!!!" Is all I can hear before we enter my homeroom teacher. She's my all periods teacher. She teaches every class. "Hi I'm Harry styles." My dad sticks out his hand and my teacher shakes it. "I'm Rebecca, Rebecca Duran. You must be Louis Tomlinson, and Blair white?" They shake their heads while me and Dakota set our stuff down at our desks.
3 hours later

It's finally gym and I go get dressed out. We are dismissed and there's a big rally from all the boys. Bradley comes in holding a big sign saying "Angelic White, would you like to go to the dance with me" I turn towards my bff and her eyes are bulging out of her head. "Angel, will you?" I walk towards Bradley and take a picture of him holding the sign. "Of course Bradley." I hug him and we pride sit.
77 minutes later

ELO comes around. Bradley and I go to ELO and sit next to each other. My stomach turns and I realized I just started my period. "Mrs. Duran can I go to the bathroom?" I raise my hand shaking. "Can you wait 19 minutes." I take a deep breath and sigh. "It's an emergency." I give my teacher that look. "Oh yeah go ahead Angel." I rush to the bathroom with my phone in my hand dialling my mom's number.
(B: Blair A: Angel)
B: What's up baby?
A: Mom I just started
B: wanna come home?
A: please
B: okay coming go to the office
END OF CONVO

I go back to the class and sit back down. "Babe what happened?" Bradley whispers to me and I look at him. "I started my period." He shakes his head ok and he grabs my hand. "Mrs. Duran, my mom is picking me up early." She shakes her head and the overcom comes on. *Angelic White report to the office with all of your things please* I grab my things and hug Bradley. I go to the office and Blair is standing right there waiting for me with Harry and Louis. "Come on Angel." Blair puts her arm on my back and leads me out. "Bradley asked me today." My dad opened the door for me and he go into the driver seat. "Really. Wow guess we have powers. By the way, the dance is tonight." Blair looks at me and smiles. "Mom, stop. I already know I'm wearing a black and white dress. Do they already know?" I pull my knees to my chest and Blair looks at me. "Angel, your at that age to where you father would know. Louis knows because of Eleanour." We pull into our driveway and Harry let's us out. "Mom, what about Dakota?" I look at my mom and she hangs her keys up. "She's taking the bus. But come here," I followed her into her bathroom and she handed me stuff. "Put these on so you don't get blood everywhere." I took them from her and went to my bathroom. I put the pads on and laid down and my dad came in. " Hey Angel, I know your not feeling well, so I brought you some chocolate." The sound of his slick accent spit out of his mouth was so peaceful. "Thanks dad." He kisses me on my head and walks out of the room leaving my door cracked. I take a 30 minute nap and I hear the door open. I see Bradley and I sit up. "Hey babe." Blair and Harry are standing at my door just watching us. "You look nice." I dust off his shoulder and he looks at my dress. "Come on Angel let's go get ready."