Prologue : Natsume Keiko

— • —

As the long summer days linger in our memories, she would rather greatly to forget about them. Life during the summer was too complicated and messy. She preferred the winter, the coldness and the stillness in the climate, strangely it relaxes her various ways than the sticky and burning sensation she always feels from the blazing sun.

When summer ended, she decided to move to her grandparents' house. Which no one lives in. Away from the crowded city which only suffocated her life decisions. Especially, when it seems like her family and friends are always against her.

— • —

As she walks through the neighborhood, she admires the winter trees lined up the avenue. Her breathes rises in a visible puff to join the light grey clouded sky. She reaches to the house and it's just how she remembers. Memories from the past flow through and her eyes soften of all the good memories she spent in that spacious house in her childhood years.

But it saddens her that no one lives there anymore.

It's only a big empty house and possibly cobwebs covered in every corner. Her hand reaches the column outside the yard and her family name is written. Natsume.

"Grandpa...I hope you don't mind I use your house to live a while after I graduated from high school." - she said as she looks at the house as if she was waiting for a reply back.

— • —

Within the distance, hidden in the shadows the figure with power and strength is beyond measured is lurking and watches the girl walks towards the house. Spying per say since he felt another great power has entered his territory. As its golden majestic eyes follow her, a whiff of scent enters his large nose and a familiar smell almost made him launched foward because of the exciting feeling he feels in his chest after so many years it's been from a long-time friend.

Of course, he won't admit he's happy to see him but he knows it's there.

"Natsume?"

—————— —————— ——————

author's note : I know it's been a long time that I update anything after the "midnight white" but I finally have one chapter finished or prologue but hopefully it's good. In fact, I'm not so good on writing anything related to anime. Since I have to write exactly like their personality. Instead, you can write your own world with your own characters. Sorry being too late.

Anyways, does anyone knows which anime is this?✿