~Chapter 8 The First of Many~

Its been a couple of weeks since Casey had her accident and Vlad has always been around her. And she likes him being around, Alexander has been going on missions for the Slayer Co. so he hasn’t been around. Mr. and Mrs. Green come back and have a shock seeing Casey injured again. She gets in trouble for wreaking another car. Casey smiles and tells them it was a accident, Vlad looks at her and shakes his head.

          Now Casey, Vlad, and Alexander are on their way to school as a group for the first time in weeks. Casey is mumbling to herself about people being to overprotective of her and both boys are laughing at her. She shoves past both of them and turns around about ten feet ahead of them, they look up and see her glaring at them. When she turns back around they start laughing again. Sighing she walls to the door and gets grabbed by Justin. When she screams Vlad and Alexander pick up there pace.

“Justin, don’t do that you dork nobbler.” Casey giggles.

“But Casey I missed you, and those two gobbling turkeys wouldn’t tell me anything.” He says

“Well I’m back now so no more worrying.” She says smiling up at him.

“Case you know I never noticed before but you’re a midget.” He says

          Casey puffs out her cheeks and glares at Justin. She goes to leave but is forced into a group hug where all three guys apologize to her. The silence that she holds is scary. Her actions put them all on their toes and she loves it.

As they head to Combat class she bumps into Vampy boy and he hisses at her. She flips him off as she keeps walking down the hall. Alexander gives a look and starts to have a bad feeling about him. Casey walks into the gym for class.

          Vlad and Casey sit with each other while Alexander goes to Echo. Everyone starts to file into the gym as the bell rings. Casey can see the coach is looking rather exhausted.

“Okay class you can have some free time.” Coach says sitting down.

Casey gets the idea to help him. So she asks to leave, she gets permission and heads to the teachers lounge. Once she’s inside she starts digging; after a minute or two searching she comes across some coffee and beef jerky. Smiling she exits the room and goes back to the gym.

 Upon entering she notices the coach has fallen asleep, she’s quite shocked. Everyone is  really loud, she doesn’t stop though. Walking up to the coach she sits the stuff down beside him, to wake him up. He groans as he open his eyes.

“Hey coach, um I brought you some stuff to help you wake up.” Casey says motioning to the items.

“Thank you Casey. My pups started having nightmares last night.” Coach says

          She smiles as she walks back to Vlad to sit down. He’s not really paying attention to her. Noticing he has out his phone she takes it and runs. Casey gets about ten feet  then turns around, seeing Vlad isn’t a happy troll she runs a little farther.

“Casey Leia Green give me my damn phone right now.” Vlad says loudly

“No you teddy bear abuser.” She screams

          Now they have everyones attention, neither really caring. Vlad tries to jump infront of her, fails. He looks around and notices shes sitting in the middle of the floor. He tries to calm down and walk to her clamly. When he gets to her he sits down and pokes her forehead.

“Go away I’m meditating you fish monger.” She says

“Where is my phone you little troll?” he asks serious