Chapter 1

"Hey, Izuku!"

"Yeah, Y/N?"

"Wanna hang out for a bit?"

"Sure!"

"Alright!"

~~~~~

Y/N had a big smile on her face as her and Izuku took a walk through the Todoroki kingdom. Besides a few others, Izuku was her best friend, and nothing could change that.

Throughout their walk, they passed by many shops and looked at what they had, and even bought a few things. They also visited Prince Shoto and talked for a bit.

Once they left the castle, Izuku and Y/N continued to walk until they approached a forest. "I've never been in this forest before..." Izuku said, glancing around at all the huge trees. "Wanna go in then?" Izuku stared at Y/N, terrified. "Y-Y/N... w-what if the forest is dangerous?" "C'mon Izuku," Y/N started, shoving Izuku in a playful-way. "That's the fun part! Just think about it... unexpected adventure!" Y/N's face lit up as Izuku sighed. "Alright, fine..." "Yay! Thanks Izuku, you're the best!" Y/N said, hugging Izuku and smiling. Izuku nodded.

Izuku slowly entered the forest, while Y/N was walking at a normal pace, if not faster. At the beginning of the forest, there were big, beautiful trees, but as you got further in, the trees started to look dead and burnt. Izuku walked extremely close to Y/N, a bit scared.

Soon enough, the dead trees were no more and now there were beautiful bushes with flowers and trees with lots of fruit. "Oh wow..." Y/N muttered, amazed at the sight. "Hey, Y/N..." Y/N turned in Izuku's direction. "I-I think I'm gonna go home now... I remember the way..." "Aw, okay.." Y/N gave Izuku a hug. "See you later, Izuku." "Be safe, Y/N." Izuku said as he started walking back to his house.

Y/N walked a little farther into the forest before sitting down against a tree, admiring the plants around her. She soon fell asleep peacefully, with a pair of red eyes watching her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

BTW, this is what Y/N is wearing (without the bow and arrows, unless you want that):

You may change it if you want to!