Chapter 3 ~ Memories

Rogue waited for Sting to be finished with his guild master work (yeah he has that). Once Sting was finished, Rogue practically ambushed him. "Hey man, what's up" Sting said so casually making Rogue think that his blonde buddy didn't have the same dream he did.

"Did you have an odd dream last night?" Rogue asked a little inpatient. Sting thought about if for a bit before replying.

"Yeah, if was different" Sting said, he then slightly blushed. "I then woke up hugging Yukino and she was awake. It was kind of awkward" He said rubbing the back of his neck. Rogue rolled his eyes.

"I don't need to know about your love life" He said smirking. Sting became very agitative.

"Wait no! Me and Yukino are just friends" He yelled becoming a little flustered.

"You say that but you care for her more than any other girl in the guild, you've told her things you don't even tell me and do I need to mention that you've slept round her house, in her bed, with HER for the last two nights" Rogue said counting the reasons on his hand. Sting smacked away the hand he was counting on and crossed his arms.

"Just get to your point" Sting said in an even bigger mood.

"It sounds crazy but I don't think these dreams are just dreams" Rogue said confusing his fellow dragon slayer. "I think they are memories from before we met our dragons"

"What that makes no sense" Sting replied. Rogue pulled Sting aside so they were a little more private.

"Think about it we're both having the same dreams, we're both younger than when we met the dragons and you've said it yourself, you've been seeing your mother in you dreams" Rogue exclaimed. Sting took a while before actually responding.

"If those were are memories why is Fairy Tail in them?" Sting said even more confused than when they started the conversation.

"I don't know" Rogue reply in defeat.

"Maybe we need to find out more about these 'memories' we're getting" Sting said thinking about it.

"And how do we go about that?" Rogue asked folding his arms. Sting smiled.

"Rufus" Sting said with a gigantic smile. Rogue rolled his eyes.

"He makes memories not revives them" Rogue said making Sting pout.

"Well he might have something up his sleeve" Sting said with such hope.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"No, Rogue is right" Rufus said making Rogue smirk and Sting highly pissed.

"Wipe off that smirk, before I smack it off" Sting growled.

"However, I do have a memory of an artefact that might do what your wanting" Rufus said giving hope to the twin Dragonslayers.

"Really!?" The boys said in unison.

"Yes it's called the 'Kaisõ crystal' it digs deep into you brain and shows you your memories you cannot usually access" Rufus explained. "Me, Orga and Minerva can go and collect it when we go to on our job, it's very close to where the artefact is said to be located"

"That's perfect" Sting said grinning.

"In the mean time, you two can see if you can access the memories yourself" Rufus said standing up.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Sting laid still on his bed trying very hard to sleep, to see if he could have another dream, memory thing, but it just didn't work. Sting groaned in frustration before sitting up to see Lector standing on his bed. "Oh hey little buddy, what's up?" Lector looked a little confused before speaking.