I should've died

The consant 'beeping' of a heart moniter pulled me from blissful sleep. Wait, I'm supposed to be dead! I was supposed to escape! I flung  the covers off of my bandaged and bruised body. My chest, where I stabbed myself, was wrapped in that horrid pristine white gauze. I covered my mouth with my hand to stop myself from emptying my stomach right there, not that there is much in my stomach anyway.

With shaking fingers I gently pulled the gauze off. What the......... My wound was almost completely healed. That's not possible though!!! I stabbed straight through my heart for gods sake! 

" They didn't tell you did they?" Tanner purred. A small scream escaped my mouth from the sudden noise and presense.

"T-tell m-me what?" I asked quietly.

" Do you know why you are so special to me? Or why you healed so fast?" 

" N-no." I replied shakily.

He laughed, his loud voice bouncing off the walls. I cringed and backed away from him, further onto my bed. He stopped his laughter long enough to look at me before bursting out laughing again.

" Why are you laughing?" I demanded. This was the first time i spoke to him in that tone so of course he stopped laughing instantly.

"Don't speak to me that way Rayne!" I cowered back into the wall from his loudness.

" Now. You're a werewolf. That's why you can heal so fast." he smirked before continuing," When I beat your sorry ass your wolf goes further into the back of your mind. So your special because i can beat you more than the other girls."   I just stared wide eyed at him. What- I'm a werewolf?

' Yes sweet Rayne.' a weak voice spoken from the back of my mind. A single tear ran down my face. She sounded so broken, just like me.

A strong grip on my hair had me pulled out of my thoughts abrubtly as a small whimper escaped my chapped lips.

Tanner said nothing just swung my body into the cement walls over and over again until I was slipping through the cracks and black dots danced across my vision.

" I warned you Rayne. You will never escape." He whispered in my ear before dragging me by my hair to my cell. I couldn't object though, because i was barely conscious. He threw me in my cell and slammed the door shut. The tears started up and i couldn't stop them if i wanted to. The only thought that echoed around my mind before i fell into blackness was

' I should've died.'

A/N

Okay dokay :) so this one deicated to @RainDancersMoon because shes my awesome new wattpad buddie.:D Ok? Ok. So she's a really good writer and you should checkout her stories and fan her. ;3 

fan 

vote

comment >:) and i shall upload super fast.