Joey x Chris 🍋🍋🍋

[Joey's POV]

We were together alone in the studio, because the rest of the guys had to go somewhere do something.
Both of us was completely fed up with working, so we were just hanging out, doing nothing.
"Wanna do something fun?" Chris broke the silence. "Sure." I answered, not hiding the boredom in my voice.
He then grabbed my wrists and pushed me against the wall. But he did it so hard, that the moment I touched it, there was a loud crack and I fell onto my back into the swirl of cement. "Are you okay?!" he asked concerned. I struggled to stand up, or make any movement. "NO!!!"
The fall was so powerful, that all my clothes fell off. Mr. pinocchio walked up to me and kneeled down. My whole body was in such an incredible pain, that I thought I fractured at least three limbs. Chris must've seen the hurt in my eyes, because he gently picked me up and even gentlier embraced my face. Then he swipped some blood away from my forehead. "I'm so sorry, baby," He started, but I pused my fingers into his eyes. He let out a short 'ow'.
"That was so hooot." I said, bitting my lip. "I want you to hurt me even more, sir..."
"Naughty." He placed a brief kiss on my lips with a smirk plastered on his face. "Naughty boy"
He then stood up, pulling my hair, once again with such force, that my skalp almost ripped off. But fortunately, he stopped once I was on my bloody knees in front of him. He unzipped his pants, revealing his bulge. "OwO... wats dis... " I breathed out, not believing my own eyes.
"Like what'cha see?" He cackled.

I grabbed the boxer's strap and pulled it down, letting his erection sprout out. The twenty inches of manhood then flied free, exclaiming happily. I let out a disappointed sigh.
The cock escaped through the open window, into the night view of the city. My gaze followed after it, until I felt Chris' hand running through my hair, again. "Okay then, get on your four."

I tried to do as I was told, but I couldn't change my position, since my legs did not quite cooperate. So Mr. pinocchio grabbed me and helped me to the table. It wasn't easy, but with the sheer power of my left hand I remained stable. "Are you ready for some fun time~?" He spanked me, what made me moan really loud. Like 'aaaahahhhhh~~~'.
"Of course sir!" "Why are you calling me sir? You're a kitty." he noticed, pulling on my collar that materialized on my neck at some point. "Oh, sorry, I thought I'm a naughty boy." I answered puzzled, scratching the remains of facial hair I had forgotten to shave a few days ago. "I mean, if you want to..." "I'll go with whatever you like." I finally said, like the good bottom I am.

We remained silent for a couple of minutes.

"Okay, lil' boi." He said with a southern accent "Are you gonna be a good ol' boi for daddy and let him fuck your hole, like the little slut you are?" He pulled the collar, choking me. I spit out a little bit of my intestines and after a few coughs, nodded.
Then he proceeded to get down behind me. I heard the mask zipper opening, and the next thing I knew, there was a tongue in my ass.
"A-AHH DADDY~" I moaned, pretty loudly, obviously
He started to swirl it around in my asshole, as if it was an empty ice cream box. It felt so great, amazing and awesome I could already come.
"Don't come yet, lil' boi." He commended me, as if he read my thoughts. "Not until I allow ya to."
I let out a fatigued squeel. It was hard to keep it in. But then Chris pulled out.
"Are you gonna fuck me nooow, dad?" I asked nicely. He looked at me with a confused mask expression.
"Sorry," I rushed "C-can yo-ou p-please fuck m-me now, d-daddy?"
"How much do ya want it, lil' boi?"
"A lot." I admitted.
He still didn't seem satisfied.
"I w-want you sooo much d-daddy~ please f-fuck me so h-hard that I won't be a-able to walk! Make m-me cum! D-daddy! D-d-daddy p-please!!!"
"Okay, jesus, dude, chill," he stopped my pleading by putting his big hand on my mouth "Don't worry, I'll pound into you like a bull into the wooden door of may barn."

I gave in into his touch and closed my eyes, relaxed. His hand wandered down my back, onto my fine, juicy ass. He squized it tightly, making me gasp.
"It's gonna hurt a lil', may boi." He said, keeping his hands on my thick ass to comfort me.
"But Chris!!! Your dick! It's gone!" I just now remembered
"Yes. But I still have my nose." he answered proudly, placing his face once again in front of my entrance.

Then I felt him.

"AAAAAAAA" I screeched.

But he kept going.

"AAAAAAAAAA" I yelled once again, grabbing the table with such might, that it bend under my fingers.

But he didn't stop.

"AAAaaAAaAaAAAAAaaAAAAA" I screamed from the top of my lungs, feeling the table slowly dissolve into the space that surrounded me, the eternal void that one could not comprehend, the terryfing nothingless that was slowly swallowing us wh

Despite my loud cries, he continued to bop his head like a pigeon. I could feel him hitting just the right spot, making me lose it. Then, he yanked my thighs apart, sinking his nose even further into my asshole. I could not take it, seriously, I was at my fucking limit.
"Chr... I mean... D-DADDY OH~, DAA-ADDY!!! I'M GONNA C-COME!" I exclaimed.
"Not yet may boi, not yet." he moved away from me, making me suddenly feel terribly empty.
"But d-d-daddy p-ple-"

And then he headbanged into me with full power. I could feel my life forces leaving me. I had no other choice, than to clench my teeth and pray to the gods that this absolute madman's neck would get tired at some point.

***

After six hours he finally stopped, letting me catch my breath. I plopped livelessly onto the almost non-existent table, wheezing heavily.
"Okay, now, when I say three, you can cum for daddy." He whispered into my ear, but I was so tired I didn't understand much "One... Two..."

And then, I died.