Ridaz's Search

As I set off to my first mission my master has given me I ran right into a thing of cheese. I hate cheese but I also wanted to jam it into my mouth it was probably my human pet favorite food and it was taking over me. Trying to pull myself back I lost complete control of my actions I ran to that cheese like it was ice cream. As soon as I touch it I heard a big bang I turned around and there was no way out.

       So here I am stuck in a small box like an animal oh I am an animal in this world. Crap I wanna go home as I was sitting there crying I heard a noise coming from a house. I heard screaming and as soon as I heard it again I rammed my big head into the part that I entered and it opened. Wow animals on this planet are strong I thought. So I ran out in the direction of distress.

As I was running I lost the sound of screaming about to give up, I heard talking. I saw the house and I was about to walk up to it but I saw men in trench coats and black and white fadora's. Knowing they were the men who put out the runaway ad out on Mini. These men were carrying a older lady out of the house by her hair threw her in the back of an SUV. Then they went back in bringing out a man with beautiful blue eyes he was a host and after I fiqured it out one of the men took out a gun and shot him in the head. I heard yelling and crying coming from the older lady realizing her husband just died and she was next. I was also crying cause this lady just lost the one she loved.

So they shoved the mans body over and just left him their. They got into the SUV and the passenger dropped a phone and it rolled under the front wheel so I ran over there and grabbed it and rolled into the middle of the SUV so I don't get squashed. After I looked to see if it still worked which it did I started my way back home.