₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 1

This is a villian deku au

Deku's POV:

I woke up and dreaded another day, I was exited I made it into UA at first but kacchan also got in. Not that I doubted he would get in, he is pretty much good at everything. I. HATE. IT. He bully's me everyday and I can't stand it! Does he even care how much his words have affected me my whole life? Of course not. What if I did kill my self? He probably wouldn't care but maybe he would? Why am I even thinking about that it's not like I care if he has any emotion towards me.

Getting back to the present, I have yet to finish getting ready but I've always got up super early and usually I'm the first one at school, but for some reason todoroki is always earlier since his dad came back from that trip to Australia. I never paid much attention to it before but he arrives at school earlier when his dad's home, and I always see him wondering around at the park until late. He basically avoids home for as long as possible.

And well if your wondering why I know he goes to the park, I go there to collect my thoughts while mum sleeps at home, she is always so tired after work, she overdoes it sometimes but there's nothing I can do about that, or is there?

Anyways look at that, I've layed in bed thinking and now I have 20 minutes to get ready and run to school. Dang it.

I start my walk to school after getting ready and seen Uraraka

"Hey! Why aren't you at school yet Ura?"

"I could ask the same for you deku! I kinda slept in... Whoops..."

"I layed in bed thinking about random stuff and then had to hurry up and get ready"

"Oh that's too bad, but at least we get to walk together! But we uhh might wanna hurry we have 3 minutes until class starts and Aizawa Sensei might not like it if we're late..."

I thought for a second. "Race ya?"

"You got it!"

She touched different items she had such as her shoes, and touched her own arms to lighten herself like she did on the first day of school. We got in position and zoomed off to school and got into class as soon as the bell sounded

"Took you two long enough, get to your seats" Aizawa said in his usual sleepy and bored tone.

I sat down in my assigned seat and of course kacchan sat RIGHT in front of me.

Over time I had started to despise the ash-blond with the resting bitch face. Ha I used to think he was so cute, I used to LIKE him. Pffft I don't know what got into me.

I did start to favor todoroki tho, he's mysterious. I remember when he kinda just randomly spilled his traumatic past out to me at the sports festival, I don't even know why, it was so random. Like what does someone even do after getting a speech like that!?!?!

My thoughts were interrupted by the bell ringing and we were sent off to lunch, I sat with Ura and Iida and for some reason todoroki sat with us today, I'm going to try not to put much thought into it tho.

As we ate I couldn't help but notice how cute todoroki looked, he had strawberry milk and cold soba with rice, his favorite food and drink. I personally never liked strawberry milk but then again I haven't tried it since I was like little little.

The bell rang and we were off to hero training, how is today going by so fast, I didn't pay too much attention in hero history because I obviously know pretty much everything about heros, I didn't even think about English with Mic. Or culinary, we had a sub today but it wasn't a normal UA teacher. Even I, the hero obsessed teen didn't know who it was. Probably new.

But now it's training and I get to spar with Tsuyu asui, my fellow amphibian-ish classmate.
I didn't want to harm her on purpose but I accidentally knocked her out when I assumed she would dodge my punch.... So now I'm getting scolded by Aizawa.

We all went to the lockers to change into out uniforms and I didn't bother tiring my tie, I'd be home in a few minutes anyway. Todoroki came up to me before I walked out.

"Midoriya, would you wait for me real quick?"

"Uhh sure todoroki" I wonder what he wants but I don't have much time for thought when he runs up to me with his bag slung over his shoulder.

"Ready?"

"Ya, thank you for waiting for me"

"No problem!" I said cheerfully, honestly I didn't mind walking with him, I felt safe.

As we were walking I heard a scream from behind me and of course being the way I am I didn't hesitate to turn and face the problem. I started hyperventilating because there wasn't just any villian standing there, it was the sludge monster. That thing that tried to take my life, it put me through to much pain and I haven't been able to sleep peacefully since that day.

Todoroki noticed my reaction and quickly went to fight against the villian to protect me in my weak and vulnerable state, I felt so stupid standing there unable to move and help, unable to be the hero I always wanted to be.

"MIDORIYA LOOK OUT"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Word count: 940

Cliffhanger boi y'all will see what happens next time I update!