Part 2. New home & New owner

Bryce Pov.

I walked along the street about my business. My friends will come to me in a few days and we will stay in the former friendly company, talking about life. But, i don't know, can i confess to them that i fell in love with one person and want to make him my boyfriend. *sigh* I don't know. Suddenly, passing by a familiar discarded box, i saw... a black Ball lying in a dirty pink sweater. How many times have i been here, and have not seen anything in the box. But now... i came closer, squatting down, ans saw... this is a little black kitten. He is sleeping soundly. Oh god, what is he doing here alone? Where are its owners? Or is he homeless? I looked around, there was nobody nearby. I took the kitten and carefully pulled ot out from under the sweater, trying not to wake him. OH MY GOD! HE is so small and... so cute!! He is all black, with white paws, with a white tip on the tail, and with white cheeks and chin. But the most beautiful thing about him is a white spot in the form of a heart on his left eye. OH MY GOD!!! WHAT A CUTIE!! I can't leave him here! I will take him to me. I will take care of him, because i myself love cats. I will have a small member of the company. I hold this baby kitten in my arms and look at him.

 I hold this baby kitten in my arms and look at him

His ear twitches nicely and he sniffs sweetly. OH MY GOD!! HE IS SO... SO CUTE!! I walked to my house, out of the corner of my eye looking at the black lump in my hands.
Arriving home, i took off my shoes one free hand and the other carefully holding the kitten. Suddenly i heard a squeak. I looked at the kitten. He... opened his big beautiful and chocolate eyes.
"Aww, look who woke up. Well, hello baby kitten. I'm your new owner and you will never be alone. But first, let's we wash you. It smells a bit of garbage from you." - i said, carrying him to the bathroom. It's good that i still have a full bottle of cat shampoo. It's good that i didn't throw it away. I turned on the tap and began to pour water, holding the kitten in one hand. Then i picked him up in front of my face and said : "Well, it's time to wash." - looking into his chocolate eyes.
I put him under a stream of warm water. The most interesting thing is that he did not run away like other cats, who are afraid of water, he just lay in my left hand while i wet and shampooed his black fur. He simply closed his eyes and did not twitch, as if he liked it. I washed his back, his belly, then his paws and then wiped his cute face with a wet rag. After, i wrapped him in a towel and carried him to my room. Putting him on the bed, i began to wipe his small body. He wriggled on my bed, wiping the remaining moisture from his fur. Then, he hopped cute. OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD!!! HOW CUTE HE IS!! I took him in my arms.
"God, how cute you are!! How good it is that i found you! And you are probably glad that you now have a house in which you will live until the end of your life. And i will not bored anymore!" - i said, pressing the kitten to my chest and scratching his ear. I heard his purr. I kissed his furry head and said :
" Don't be afraid, kitten. You now have a new house and a new owner. Who will take care of you! "

Kitty Evan Pov.

Bryce.

My friend.

You are so caring.

I can’t believe that fate threw me exactly you. I begin to quietly love you. I believe that you are a worthy owner for me. But I want you to know. Soon I will show you who your new kitten is.