The end of the beggining

Saturday morning, sun already shining upon the fields. Weather seems great however it is the last day of our heroes days in Nebraska. Soon he's life will change, is it for better or for worse?
Jason! Mother shouted, 'it's time for breakfast'
Last breakfast in the old house. Nothing special you may say, Well for Jason it was his last goodbyes with his house. Jason got out of his bedroom with barley any strength to move he never felt this upset might even say depressed. His love of his house, friends and school where going to be lost for ever not something any one wants.
Jason slowly went down the stairs looking around his empty fire place, everything was packed and on the way to his new place. Jason's thoughts were all messed up he never wanted to move. No choice that's what it was a forced decision. Not fair at all.
'Morning mom' Jason said with sad look on his face, his mother knew why he looked so upset. 'Everything is going to be alright' his mother said with a smile on her face. Jason didn't want to talk about it as he heard more than he wanted to already.
Deep down he knew there was a little chance of staying however he wanted to support his mother. 'C'mon Jason eat we have to leave for the airport in twenty minutes.' Everything was prepared and it was time to leave.