Break up~ Lisa

You walked downstairs into the kitchen only to find your ex Lisa sitting at the table.

You flinch when you notice her and she smiles. "What the hell are you doing here?" You asked sternly.

Her smiled faded. "Your sister let me in.." She mumbled. "Why would she let you in?" You sigh.

You turn around and take a step. "Wait!" Lisa yelled. You cover your ears exaggerating that she was too loud.

She chuckled but continued. She walked over to you. She pushed you against the wall. You widen your eyes.

"What are you doing?" You asked trying to avoid her eyes. "Look at me." She whispered.

You take a deep breathe before looking up and staring into Lisa's eyes.

"I've missed you..y/n.." She said, looking into your eyes deeply. You feel your cheeks heat up, as you tried not to smile.

"Why did you leave me y/n?" She asked softly. Her voice was so calm and soothing to listen to.

"You kissed her.." You said sadly, remembering what you saw that night.

"She kissed me, I was drunk y/n..I was looking for you, and she told me she knew where you were but instead she took me upstairs, you found me on time before things got worse." She said, placing a strand of hair behind your ear.

"I don't know if I believe you Lisa.." You say with a sigh. You look down at the floor and close your eyes for a few seconds.

You felt a lump forming in your throat, and your eyes tingled.

"I..I think you should leave Lisa..you shouldn't be here.." You tell her.

You look at her for a second as your first tear slid down your cheek. Then you walked upstairs quickly.

"Y/N!" You heard her shout from down the stairs. But you ignored it. She hurt me..and that's that.

I left her, because she did the wrong thing...

You step into your room closing the door behind you. You sit on your bed and grab a pillow.

You let all your tears slide down your cheeks then feel them drip down to your neck.

You hear a small creak, you look at your doorway and see Lisa.

"G-get out!" You yell, looking down so she doesn't see you crying. "I love you y/n." She says, closing the door and walking over to you.

"If you did, you wouldn't have done that." You say wiping your tears and sniffle.

She sits next to you on the bed and wraps her arms around you.

"You know I love you y/n, I was so drunk that night, remember I called you the next morning and asked you what happened.." She trailed off wrapping her arms a little tighter around you.

"P-please y/n.." She choked on her words as she let her tears slide down her soft cheeks.

"Just shut up and kiss me." You say, pulling Lisa's shirt collar and smashing your lips against hers.

Yes she did something wrong. But, when you love someone, you would do anything to get them back, even though they hurt you.