Sisters

The mirror glowed. Yuki felt herself be hypnotized but it's eerie light. She began to walk towards it. A series of feathers erupted from the mirror, razor sharp. Yuki dodged then all and began to send ice shards back through the mirror. Sinister laughing followed and the dark angel maiden stepped through the mirror. Yuki took a step back, readying herself for any attack.
Her Angel's wings grew above her looking like massive dark dragons.
Yuki clapped her hands above her head and an ice Phoenix formed above her head and ride to meet the dragons.
"Who are you." She whispered.
"Your eldest sister."
Another girl stepped through the mirror. Yuri has never seen her before. Long flowing blonde hair, yellow eyes, all white outfit, and a white rose growing out of her left eye.
"My Ice Rose sister." She said.
Yuki floated into the air and spotted some old rag dolls of Suziel's.
"I'm sure she won't mind if they helped me out."
She leaped to them and made them come alive. The dolls attacked the two girls. The blonde girl used vines to hold them in place.
Yuki sent an icy wind at them and blew them backwards knocking them into the portal.
She quickly left the room and closed the door, going back to her case and falling asleep.