Junjou Romantica: A past Rewritten

Chapter One

"Ah, I didn't think you were home."

Hiroki casually lied to the overly happy man whom seemed to be waiting for him. Of course, he just couldn't tell the brat-...doctor, that he saw him enter the apartment building, and that his heart raced like a schoolgirl in love on Valentines day. How shameful, being that he was a grown man, and commonly known as Kimijo The Devil. Even more odd was that his pride made him wait an extra thirty minutes out in the cold to make sure he didn't appear too excited to see his lover, nor seem to desperate to embrace him with a passionate kiss. Even as he took off his shoes, and dropped his shoulder bag to the floor, he tried to seem unconcerned about the other man Though, Hiroki couldn't help but muster a smile when Nowaki gave him one of those goofy smiles.

Like clockwork, Nowaki walked towards him, still grinning ear to ear, "It was slow tonight, so Senpai asked me to go home to rest," The mere mention of that other doctor- wolf in sheeps clothing, as Hiroki thought- made the brunet's eye twitch with frustration. Seeing the growing tension, he gave a small chuckle, "I'm happy to be able to spend time with you tonight...especially that side of you no one else sees."

"Idiot! You should ask me if I was busy with work related issues before you blab about that!" Hiroki snapped, hurrying past the giant, trying to hide the slight blush, and the devious smile he wanted to unleash. In his mind he was ready to be whisked away by the powerful typhoon of emotions, and pleasures Nowaki had to offer him, but as his pride dictated, there always needed to be an outward struggle of words until he gave in. Maybe in some perverted way he liked being pulled around by his giant's ways of seducing him, like how he felt as though Nowaki also took some kink in feeling a sense of control when he finally broke down his defences. It had been their game ever since day one.

"I'm sorry, Hiro-san. I didn't mean to be rude." He spoke with genuine apology and playfulness in his voice.

"You better be!"

"Well...are you busy?"

"...No, BUT doesn't mean I want to babysit you either. Go entertain yourself."

Nowaki tilted his head, as he followed him sheepishly to the couch, "But Hiro-san."

Trying to hold out just a little longer, he noticed that the raven haired man tried to pull his infamous cute trick. What a dirty trick! It was practically cheating.

"Don't even try it!"

"Try what?"

"You know what!"

Before Hiroki could take a seat on the couch, he found himself lip locked in another one of his lover's captivating kisses. Once again he caught him before he could tease some more. However, it was for the best, since any longer and he might have exploded from anticipation; it was nearing two weeks since their last intimate encounter, and even longer since both men came home with enough energy. For the last six months, maybe more, they barely had enough time to sleep, let alone try to satisfy each other's needs. It took a toll on the men.

In their heated embrace, it took little time for Nowaki to begin his loving assault on Hiroki's neck, hardly caring about possibly leaving any evidence behind. A moan escaped the professor's mouth, as he let his body fall back onto the couch with his arms around his lovers neck. He felt a large hand trail along his side till it rested upon his thigh, only to grasp it tightly to pull it upward. Another gasp came from Hiroki as Nowaki firmly kept his hip in place, while skillfully leaving butterfly kisses along his collarbone- somewhere during their heated passion, the giant managed to use his other hand to unbutton most of the smaller man's shirt to expose more skin to shower with attention. It was hardly a surprise, since Nowaki knew exactly how to navigate any obstacle to get what he wanted, and that included tasting his Hiro-san.