6. How long?

Tony:

"Come on! There's got to be a hint somewhere right!" I was yelling frantically throwing papers around. I was yelling at Steve for no reason, really. "Calm down, please." He tried to calm me down though it only made me more mad. "'Calm down.' CALM DOWN! How?! How can I calm down when a kid under my supervision was kidnapped!" I continued to yell till he spoke again making tears prick my eyes. "Would Peter be proud to have you as a father with the way you're acting right now?" I bit my lip trying to stop the tears that were threatening to roll down my cheek. "I'm sorry." I mumbled closing my eyes as I set down with my head in my hands. "I just want him back." I began to choke out. The tears that were once behind my eyes were now shining in the lights upon my cheek. Steve came over and placed his hand on my shoulder. "F.R.I.D.A.Y, how long has it been since the Pete has been missing?" I mumbled. She paused as if hesitant to say. "Three days sir." (Sorry for the time skip but this is where some things start to go down.) More tears begin to shed down my cheek. "Oh, sir." She started again. "You have an incoming call." Confused I stared up at the projection. Unknown? "Umm...answer please F.R.I.D.A.Y"

Peter:

Pain was all that I felt for a while. It seemed to never end. Second after second. It came back worse than each time before. That stupid substitute told me his nickname was Mysterio. Why would I care? I don't know how long I've been here though. I just hope Mr. Stark isn't that worried. Have you seen what he does to himself. He deprives himself of all the necessities  he needs to survive. Food, water, sleep. Those were the major ones . Sometimes they tried to play with my brain. Making me believe that it is actually Tony torturing me. I know it's not. Though it does pain me each time I see his face. 

I was pulled by thoughts as I heard footsteps coming down the corridor. Bright light swept in when the creaky metal door opened. I squinted my eyes shut as he turned on the bright lights. "Hey I have something fun for you today." He teased. I knew it was nothing ever good. Or fun. Mysterio as he calls himself pulls up a phone, shaking it from side to side where I could see it. "What is that for?" I croaked. I was parched and I could barely talk after screaming so much. "Well, we're going to call Tony what else?" I watched as he slowly dialed his number waiting for him to pick up. God I hoped he didn't pick up. 

Damn it Parker-Luck! Why can't I, for once, get a break from it?

"Hello?" "Oh why hello there Tony." Quint said. "Who is this?" The voice from the other side of the phone questioned. "I'm just a somebody who has your everybody." I heard the shocking pause on the other side of the line. "You, bitch!" Anger in Tony's voice. "I'm not a female dog." Quint said frowning. "Whatever I have something I want to show you." He switched the camera view so it faced me. "Spider, look up why don't you?" I sat there silently. holding my head down to face the other side of the room. I couldn't bare to see Tony's face. "Now!" Annoyance in Mr. Becks voice. He punched me in the stomach forcing me to look up. Trying to grasp any air around me. I still clenched my eyes shut. I didn't want to see his dissapointed face staring at me. "Open your damn eyes." I felt pain in my cheek as a loud crack from a hand to a face bounced around the empty room. My eyes were still glued shut. "Fine, come on. Chair time" My eyes kicked open. "No, no, no. Please." Sheer panic in my voice. "P-please not again." I whimpered shaking my head from side to side. "Too late. He pestered. "Should've looked up when I told you too!" "What's is 'The Chair'" I heard a wordiness coated in anger say. Tony was panicking now. "What's 'The Chair'" He gave in to his anger. It quickly swept away when Quint said,

"Why don't we show him?" 

Tony:

It was actually a voice call we answered. I opened the call to a sinister looking grin on a males face. "Hello?" I said really confused. Was this another offer to come to an interview? "Oh why hello there Tony"  The man said. I was so confused. "Who is this?" I implied hoping he'd answer. "I'm just a somebody who has your everybody." It took me a minute to understand what he meant. When I finally realized I felt anger boiling inside of me. I yelled profanities. He replied with a sly comment. "I'm not a female dog." That comment only made me more angry. He pushed away the comment when the voice said he had something to show him. I stood straight up in an instance to see a small boy chained and clamped to a chair by his hands, ankles, and waist. He even had a collar. "Spider, look up why don't you." Did he not know his name. He had his mask off but they still don't know his name? I was brought back to reality when I heard the man yelled, "Now!" and the sound of a sputtering child grasping for air. I felt tears kicking the back of my eyes. I set there helplessly as I saw my child look up at the camera, eyes's scrunched together. I looked at all the scars, burns, holes, bruises that went up and down his face.  I felt Steve's breath on my neck. Looks like he was in pain seeing Peter in pain too. I watched the video closely for any clues for where he kept my child. He instantly opened his eyes when the voice mentions a chair. He was already in a chair why move? Peter began to shake his head trying get out of his words. Pain coating his eyes. Peter spoke with a raspy voice that has screamed for to long and has been deprived of water. "'What's 'The Chair'" I asked afraid a of what would be my answer. The man said something. I couldn't focus. Anger and wordiness had consumed me. "What's 'The Chair?!" I couldn't stand it. He was most likely going to hurt my kid. More than he already was. Breaking him more than he's already been broken. My heart dropped when Peter's sparkle in his eyes went away. His mouth hung open and trembles with past thoughts. I felt Steve's hand grip my shoulder in anger. I hadn't even heard what he said. I watched as he went to unlock Peter. Peter trying to shake away as he pulled him to another room. Forcefully moving him. Hurting him. I heard Steve whisper into his com to where the cameraman couldn't hear him. I was so confused. My heart skipped a beat and then shattered when I saw what Peter was looking at. Why he trembled and resented the "Chair" I think I now know what the chair is.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Authors note

Cliffhanger! (Sorry) :D

Do you know what the chair is? (Wikipedia might help you solve it.)