5️⃣💜

I was at my house waiting on Grayson. I was eating a fruit platter when the door bell rang.I jumped up and opened the door to see a fine ass Grayson Dolan standing there with a smirk on his face.

Gr: Hey babygirl you look sexy

El: Hey Daddy;)

Gr: Already with that special name,I haven't even fucked you yet,but I'm not complaining.

El: Well go ahead and fuck me then

Gr: Whatever you say baby

With that being said Grayson swooped me off my feet and threw me on the couch.He started kissing me,smirking in the kiss.Our tongues met,exploring each other's mouths. We started taking each other's clothes off until we were completely naked.He started on my lips again.He came up for air and started kissing down my body.He left soft wet kisses down my neck and stomach.Grayson then started sucking on my breasts making me moan.
He flicked his tongue across my nipple,I arched my back.He then moved down to my heat and started sucking on my clit.He started humming sending vibrations through me.My moans were getting louder and louder by the second.Grayson stood up and without warning he slammed into making me gasp and instantly curl my toes.He started going faster and faster making me scream and start scratching his back. Grayson kept going until I came all over him and then he pulled out and came on my breasts.He sat up and pulled me on his lap.We sat there trying to catch our breath.

El: Omg that was amazing!

Gr:I know.What can I say I'm a Sex God;)

El: Don't flatter yourself it wasn't that amazing

Gr: All the scratches on my back and all those sexy moans I got from you say otherwise.

El: Okay it was Amazing but don't tell anyone about this cause it might get around to Cameron.

Gr: Don't worry I wasn't.

El: Good, well I'm gonna go take a shower and get cleaned up.

Gr: Where's my invite Grace? ;)

El: Omg fine cmon!

Gr: Yaaayyyy!

Me and Grayson ran upstairs and got in the shower.Let's just say we did it again in there and it was ten times better. When we got out of the shower Grayson's phone was blowing up with messages from Ethan and mine was blowing up with messages from Cameron. Grayson grabbed his phone and quickly threw on his clothes. I checked my phone and Cameron asked me where I was cause we were supposed to go to the Frozen Yougurt place and hang out. I then got a call so I quickly answered it

Cam: Eliza Grace James!!! Where are you I've been waiting for hours.

El: Omg I'm so sorry I fell asleep and I lost track of time I had a really bad headache.

Cam: Stop lying bitch.If you're gonna stand me up at least turn off you Snapchat Location I know you're with Grayson.

El: It's not like that

Cam: Save it Eliza until you tell me what's going on I'll talk to you.

With that Cameron hung up on me.I felt terrible.I failed as a best friend.I look over and Grayson has the same look on his face that I have on mine.He told me that Ethan saw our locations and he hoped nothing shady was going on.He said Grayson and I failed as a best friend and brother.Maybe this deal was a mistake after all.