Introduction

Disclaimer: Cover art is not my own.
So you want to be able to write better? This book will take you through some helpful hints that will enable you to do just that. This book is structured in a way that allows you to either improve on certain areas or to improve in every way the book offers.

The main areas we will focus on are as follows:
1) General things to avoid
2) Grammar and Punctuation
3) Engaging The Audience
These three things will help your writing to improve and make your story more popular. This book is broken into chapters that focus on specific areas that you may or may not need to improve on. Each will incorporate one or more of the main areas which are specified above.

Before we get started, here is a general tip:
Read other books. I'm not talking about Wattpad. I'm talking about actual published books that are well written and proof read. This will give you a general idea of how to write well because it exposes you to a good style of writing.
Some suggestions of well written and entertaining books are:
Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (If you are into hardcore reading. It is a little challenging.)
The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini (If your into Fantasy.)
Harry Potter By J.K. Rowling (For younger readers. 10+.)
There are of course many more, these are just suggestions. For more advice about how to write well and make your book more popular please read on. Any comments and suggestions about more things to be covered are welcome.