18 And still here

I woke up early in the morning knowing for sure no one would come wake up me to wish me birthday wishes or other shit like that,I gotten used to it for the past 18 years after my mom left I used the term left because I don't really remember much from her anything from my past always come to living here with my aunt knowing she is not my mother and having questions about my real mother.I hurried up to take a shower and went down stairs where like always there was no one there just a little note that said''Happy 18 Max  hope u have a fantastic day loved aunt Edna''aunt Edna always took care of me but I was not really her focus since my cousins where her main concern but she always took Time to care for my needs at least to a point. I open the fridge and made my usual breakfest but something felt weird something felt off today like if I was the only one here,but quite honestly I did not pay much attention to it as I walked out my home and walked to school.It was the middle of fall and usually the cold weather did not come until November but I notice it was getting colder each step I Advance to school,I finally arrived to school much earlier than before but there was nobody...."hello is anybody there "nothing not a sound,not a single soul made a noise. I walked past my halls trying to find someone but I couldn't fine anybody until...I heard the main door open,I quickly got behind a pair of boxes that where by the hall and tried to see who it was."hello is any one there"said I a voice that sounded familiar to me....o for fuck sake it's Anna.Anna is a girl from most of my classes who clearly does not like me considering we were always clashing in class,we were bitter rivals that always wanted to be the smartest or the top one in the class. I stayed hiding for a couple more seconds one of the boxes felt "shit" I tried to stay still and to not make any more noice but Anna was a ready waking towards me."Who is there " yelled Anna as she got closed to where I was,I lifted my head a little with hopes she did not get scared but surprise surprise she did.....With a ferocious kick she knock me down unconscious for a good 30 minutes (it could have been less but that's not the point at all)"Hey Max are u okey"said Anna as I was waking up with absolutely no concern in her face after she just knock my ass on the floor,"wtf did u do that for Anna".It was your fault Max u scared me Like a fucking asshole","what are u even doing here anyways?"I got up from the floor and grabbed my backpack"what do u think jack ass I study here,"wait have u seen anybody here apart from me"said Anna as she looked around confused.No your the only one here it looks like this shit hole is empty"that's weird I don't remember being a off day today in the school calendar.should we look for someone else max"I looked at around and heard the main door opening and grabbed Anna's hand and ran to a hall,"what the he'll is your problem u ass"said Anna as I pulled her thru the hall.Shut the he'll up your lucky I'm not sacrificing u to them"we go to the auditorium and stayed hiding for a couple minutes trying to not alert anyone or anything that was out there until the doors open and a light breeze came with them.....