The Date

Third Person's POV
Jennie arrived at the cafe'.
Jennie is waiting for Sehun to come.
After 5 minutes someone opened the glass door at the cafe' and Jennie saw Sehun.
Sehun saw Jennie and hugged her.
They sited on their sit.
"Sehun oppa! How are you!?" Jennie asked Sehun happily. "Well preparing for our comeback" Sehun said to Jennie. "Ohhhhh".
Sehun headed to the counter to order their food.
"What would like to order Jennie?" Sehun asked before going to the counter. "I'll just have Milktea and Pasta" Jennie said to Sehun. "Ok" Sehun said while standing up to go to the counter.
Finally the waitress gave their food to their table.
They started eating.

Time skip

Sehun's POV
Finally me and Jennie are done in eating, we go out of the cafe' and started walking around.
"How is Chanyeol oppa doing?" Jennie asked.
"What!!!!!! Jennie is asking if hyung is okay! But this is our date!" I said in my mind while being jealous. "Hyung is okay" I said to Jennie. "I miss Vivi" Jennie said while pouting cutely. "Why is she so cute when pouting" I said in my mind while blushing. "Don't worry Vivi is okay" I said to her while patting her head. "Actually Vivi is all out of food" I added sadly. "Should we buy Vivi a food?" Jennie asked worriedly. "No no no....It's fine, Suho hyung will take care of that" I said to her happily so she will stop worrying.

Time skip